Anyone know if this has potential

https://www.bankmobile.com/app/

thanks
Old Jan 22, 2015, 1:07 pm

Can't be funded with CC...so no go
Old Jan 22, 2015, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by dshah9380
Can't be funded with CC...so no go
There are other forms of funds that could make this account useful, I just dont see any information as to whether they are allowed.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 3:56 pm

I already opened the account with bankmobile and couldn't see any other forms of funds. It has ACH from other bank and check deposit. that's it.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 10:41 pm
XP1

As a banking customer, the interesting features are no fees for everything and P2P transfer.

However, the website needs work, specifically better usability. It is hard to find information. There are only a couple sentences. The icons don't say anything, so you don't know what they mean. You can't scroll to view more information, which is the standard way webpages function. You have to find the small arrow that is not noticeable at first. You can't use keyboard navigation.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 10:49 pm

Programs: Anywhere I can ski...
Originally Posted by dshah9380
I already opened the account with bankmobile and couldn't see any other forms of funds. It has ACH from other bank and check deposit. that's it.
mmmm, well time to read the https://www.bankmobile.com/account_agreement/
Old Jan 23, 2015, 6:50 am

Originally Posted by MasterCharge
I tried and couldnt find anything about the kind of checks Id like to deposit. If you see something let me know
Old Jan 29, 2015, 9:58 am

Send me your questions/feedback

Hi Everyone,
I'm BankMobile's Social Media Director, and I wanted to share my contact information with you in case you have any sensitive questions or feedback that you'd like to take offline.

I can be reached at [email protected], or you can use [email protected] to send in any new ideas or products/services you'd like to see next.

We will share the comments about the UX of our website with our team. For funding options, you are correct that you can deposit a paper check, or transfer funds from another bank. I will also add that you'd like to see credit card funding as a future enhancement.

Thanks for checking us out!

Dawn M.
Old Jan 30, 2015, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by Dawn M
I will also add that you'd like to see credit card funding as a future enhancement.
Hi Dawn,

Thanks for taking the time to comment here. It's great to see a banking product with virtually no fees.
In addition to credit card funding I suggest you also consider debit card funding. ACH and paper checks typically take at least 2 business days to clear, whereas debit/credit are instantaneous, even in the weekend or after hours.

Thanks again for listening to feedback!

Best,
R.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 11:19 pm

Hi, Dawn
We would like to be able to load the account with gift cards and/ or reloadits.

You will be able to bring in a lot of customers this way.. you wont believe how many new accounts funded you will see once you do this.
Old Feb 2, 2015, 7:31 am

Thank you all for your very innovative ideas! I've passed these along to our Chief Strategy Officer for consideration. :-:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.