Search

Chase Southwest Visa + Serve question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2015, 1:33 pm

jsmit, did you have any problems? Im about to do the same thing
Old Feb 1, 2015, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by Ritley572
Taken directly from the wiki:

As for your other question, my chase cards all counted towards min spend with online serve loads. But that doesn't mean the policy hasn't changed since then. You can check in your Chase UR dashboard. If the transactions have posted and you are over the $4,000 spend requirement it will show the points that will post to your account when the next statement closes (which should include the bonus points) within a few days of the transactions posting.
Hi Ritley572.

I need some guidance too. I have used SERVE together with my AAdvantage citi. Now I want to use it with Chase Mileage Plus visa plus card. I have read contradictory information about Chase charging CA fees when used with SERVE. The wiki from FT list Chase Visa and MC as safe options up to 10-09-2014. Is this information current? I was setting my Mileage Plus CA to zero, but after reading the posts I realize it was not necessary so I am going to see if I can stop this from happening by sending another SM. Any reassurance about what I am am trying to do will be really appreciated!
Old Feb 28, 2015, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by jsmit209
Again, thank you for following up. Unfortunately, these points are not Chase UR, but Southwest Points. They don't show up in the Chase UR dashboard. My statement for the SW Plus card closes on 1/5/15, so I will hopefully find out whether that card will get the bonus.
I'm just wondering if it all worked out like you expected? I have the two Chase SW cards and was looking into doing what you did as well to help get the extra 10k miles needed for the CP. Making the $2k min. on each in 3 months won't be an issue (daycare accepts credit cards!) but I'd like to get the CP ASAP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.