Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 15, 2014, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Travelz
What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

As of 8/26, Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- Your account is blocked for the day, try again the next day. Some ppl report being permanently blocked.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall master thread(2014-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2014, 1:49 pm

Programs: DL DM-1MM HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jorge18
How long does GCM take to ship out cards? I placed an order on Sunday afternoon and it still shows "not yet shipped" on the order detail screen.
3 Business days is typical for me, before you get the shipping confirmation.
Old Apr 30, 2014, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by 2B or back in coach
3 Business days is typical for me, before you get the shipping confirmation.
Thanks! Looks like i'm still within the window. I'm testing out a small $500 purchase before I ramp it up.
Old May 1, 2014, 8:33 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Bonvoy Titanium
Will be giving GCM a try. Not excited about $7.94 in fees per card though.
Old May 1, 2014, 10:16 pm

Originally Posted by AirD0c
Will be giving GCM a try. Not excited about $7.94 in fees per card though.
Go through cashbackhouse and get .08% back. Better price than OV in the long run.
Old May 4, 2014, 7:08 pm

Programs: US; AA; UA; Hilton Gold; Club Carlson Gold; IHG Platinum;
GCMall shipping coupon

Has anyone had success using "$2 Shipping on GiftCard order over $250" link posted on CouponCactus for GCMall?
http://www.couponcactus.com/coupons/GiftCardMall.com
Old May 5, 2014, 5:32 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Kpoxa
Has anyone had success using "$2 Shipping on GiftCard order over $250" link posted on CouponCactus for GCMall?
I don't like how you have to click it to initiate the discount, rather than having a code to input at the end. Makes me think you're either going to get the shipping discount or the cash back. May try with an order coming up and I'll let you know.
Old May 5, 2014, 11:09 am

My last three orders I've used ExtraRebates (0.75%). One didn't track and so I clicked their handy "inquiry" button and filled in the details. It got denied, supposedly by GCM, on the grounds that the cashback was already paid out through another vendor (portal?).

Since 2*0.75 is the same as the 3*0.5 I would have gotten elsewhere I guess it doesn't matter, but now I'm undecided which portal to use next time.
Old May 5, 2014, 11:16 am

I was just asked to fill out a form. Hit $12k in 2 days. How long did it take from the time you sent in the form, until they processed your order?
When you were asked to fill out a form, was that after you called in, or did they contact you specifically about the form? I was having pretty good success on my orders and increased them. The last few haven't gone through and I just get the unable to verify email. Nothing about sending them a form.
Old May 5, 2014, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by trippinbilly
When you were asked to fill out a form, was that after you called in, or did they contact you specifically about the form? I was having pretty good success on my orders and increased them. The last few haven't gone through and I just get the unable to verify email. Nothing about sending them a form.
They emailed the form, a couple days after the order. It was either fill out the form, or we'll disregard the order as the total amount is the equivalent to a bulk order. I filled it out, sent it in and they processed it.

The only time I get the 'unable to verify' emails is when the AX CSR in India doesn't register my card to the correct address. At that point I wait a week for the pending transaction to clear, and buy OV's instead. Cost is a little more, but it gets the job done.
Old May 5, 2014, 11:34 am

Programs: US; AA; UA; Hilton Gold; Club Carlson Gold; IHG Platinum;
Originally Posted by Kpoxa
Update: I placed 2K order through "$2 shipping" link. It did not reduce the shipping cost, it was still around $13 which is normal for 4 cards. Cashback amount (0.65%) started tracking within few hours. I guess $2 shipping is a myth.

I might ask them about that via chat later. In my experience CouponCactus customer service is very responsive with all inquiries. They manually adjusted my cashback once when they mistakenly posted 1.25% rate for GCM without mentioning exclusion for visa gift cards.

Last edited by Kpoxa; May 5, 2014 at 12:25 pm
Old May 5, 2014, 11:46 am

They emailed the form, a couple days after the order. It was either fill out the form, or we'll disregard the order as the total amount is the equivalent to a bulk order. I filled it out, sent it in and they processed it.

The only time I get the 'unable to verify' emails is when the AX CSR in India doesn't register my card to the correct address. At that point I wait a week for the pending transaction to clear, and buy OV's instead. Cost is a little more, but it gets the job done.

interesting. the declines were AGC but then I put through a $500 on a regular card and it was declined too. Maybe I'll get a form. In the meantime, back to the stores....Thx.
Old May 5, 2014, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by trippinbilly
interesting. the declines were AGC but then I put through a $500 on a regular card and it was declined too. Maybe I'll get a form. In the meantime, back to the stores....Thx.
Since you got turned down on a normal cc, I would call and ask why. This should go through without a problem as long as your address matches.
Old May 6, 2014, 5:13 pm

So I got my GC in the mail on Saturday, but still have not received my activation code. Should I continue waiting for it or what can I do to get another one?
Old May 6, 2014, 5:27 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Placed an order on May 1st/approved May 1st. Still waiting to ship.

Anyone in a similar boat? I've never had to wait this long... $3k typical order, so I'm quite confused... Completed a Staples order yesterday, so I will be interested to see how fast those ship out compared to a direct order on their site.
Old May 6, 2014, 5:51 pm

Originally Posted by pyrotalk
I wouldnt touch Topcashback with a 10' pole.. They owed me $400 for AMEX GC. and closed my account to avoid paying me
Details (PM?) - they owe me about 1,200 but it isn't due yet..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.