Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official CVS Vanilla Reload policy?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2013, 10:35 am

Can we get BB for kids below 18? that just adds another BB accnt for me. I never tried it but always thought it cannot be done.
Old Nov 20, 2013, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by RJ5929
Can we get BB for kids below 18? that just adds another BB accnt for me. I never tried it but always thought it cannot be done.
Try it and find out. What do you have to lose? I'm dying to know. No kids myself, but if it worked, I have contemplated telling my brother (who does not bc of his location) that I would manage them for him and put all proceeds into a 529 plan for them. I'd even eat the $39.50/month in fees and donate the full 5% rewards to each of the three kids. I think it's a pretty generous offer, but would like to confirm it works before I pitch it to him. He's already "rented" me his BB and his wife's since he can't use them so I know he's comfortable with that part of the plan.
Old Nov 20, 2013, 11:39 am

I know all the CVS stores in Columbus are perfectly fine with the 5K limit. Once you get a routine you are recognized by the cashiers and they know the drill. When you get a new person who has never done it before they are always hesitant and immediatly think they are cash only, because most are, but they will just have to call their manager up to the desk and they will figure it out. If they say 1k limit just tell them that has been changed and they will again find the appropriate information that agrees with you.
Old Nov 20, 2013, 1:23 pm

I am not sure with the daily limit thing, but I went to CVS twice in a day last week, for 1 VR, not problem; 2 VRs, ask for DL and scan it, also no problem.
Old Nov 20, 2013, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by thewire76
Try it and find out. What do you have to lose? I'm dying to know. No kids myself, but if it worked, I have contemplated telling my brother (who does not bc of his location) that I would manage them for him and put all proceeds into a 529 plan for them. I'd even eat the $39.50/month in fees and donate the full 5% rewards to each of the three kids. I think it's a pretty generous offer, but would like to confirm it works before I pitch it to him. He's already "rented" me his BB and his wife's since he can't use them so I know he's comfortable with that part of the plan.
I will try it later today. All I loose is an email ID.
Old Nov 20, 2013, 11:32 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Elite Plat, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold, BA
Official CVS Vanilla Reload policy?

I guess the kids are allright as they should have SS# I dont remember if the application form asks about age or something. Just a SS#

I know my fiances SS# but this has been discussed many times and the answer is BB no-game (but my miles yes!)

My brothers , sisters and Mom , have no idea...
Old Nov 20, 2013, 11:48 pm
Suspended

You must be at least eighteen (18) years old (or nineteen (19) years old if you reside in a state where the age of majority is nineteen (19)), reside in the U.S., and be a consumer (and not a business) in order to register for Bluebird and open a Bluebird Account. As described in Section 13 below, under certain circumstances, you may open a Sub-Account for Sub-Account Users who are thirteen (13) years old or older. The Bluebird Account, Sub-Accounts and SetAside Account covered by this Agreement are intended for consumer use only. Use of a Bluebird Account, Sub-Account or SetAside Account for commercial purposes is prohibited and may result in closure of such Account (or Sub-Account or SetAside Account).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.