Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Square Cash

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2013, 11:00 pm

Sent $250. Will go for another $500 tomorrow and will update you on whether Square requires DOB and SS.
Old Oct 16, 2013, 11:45 pm

How do you change to a different debit card associated with payment? Looks like one debit card number is locked to the app (mine is galaxy s4) and I don't see any way to change it.
Old Oct 17, 2013, 5:45 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by tonyflyer
How do you change to a different debit card associated with payment? Looks like one debit card number is locked to the app (mine is galaxy s4) and I don't see any way to change it.
Go: https://square.com/cash/login?redirect=/cash/settings

Setup an account. If you have not created an account, enter your email, and they will send you a password once you put in your email, if you have not created an account.

Once your account is setup, you are able to switch around the debit cards under the "Debit Card" tab when you sign in.

I still cannot find a card that works that I have in my stash. Let us know what you guys find out!
Old Oct 17, 2013, 5:59 am

Programs: A few
in i go, but i can't help thinking this one will end quickly and in tears
Old Oct 17, 2013, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by healthnut
Go: https://square.com/cash/login?redirect=/cash/settings

Setup an account. If you have not created an account, enter your email, and they will send you a password once you put in your email, if you have not created an account.

Once your account is setup, you are able to switch around the debit cards under the "Debit Card" tab when you sign in.

I still cannot find a card that works that I have in my stash. Let us know what you guys find out!
This has been already reported on the post #58.
Old Oct 17, 2013, 6:17 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by jthagan
This has been already reported on the post #58.
I realize that, but I was just being helpful!

I know most people don't like repeating things, but I have no issues with it as long as it doesn't take more than one post!
Old Oct 17, 2013, 6:47 am

delete
Old Oct 17, 2013, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by metoo
....different product....

Blogs are catching up...
Old Oct 17, 2013, 7:31 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by ma91pmh
in i go, but i can't help thinking this one will end quickly and in tears
I've heard that before...
Old Oct 17, 2013, 7:34 am

MMS is frantically drawing diagrams over his morning cornflakes.
Old Oct 17, 2013, 7:37 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by savekenny
When does the $2.5K limit reset?
Per the T&Cs: https://squareup.com/legal/cash-ua

5. Payment Amounts.

Senders may not send more than two thousand five hundred dollars ($2500) in any one transaction or over any rolling seven (7) day period using the Service. Identification information will be required in order to send more than two hundred and fifty dollar ($250). We may adjust this amount at any time in our reasonable discretion. You may log into your Square Cash account at square.com/cash/settings to see any applicable limits for the amounts you have sent."
Old Oct 17, 2013, 7:44 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA Gold, AS MVP Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, US
^
Originally Posted by Bean
MMS is frantically drawing diagrams over his morning cornflakes.
Old Oct 17, 2013, 8:15 am

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by OPAcolt
I've heard that before...
yeah. my biggest worry on this one is it's going to kill off the cashcow that is the bofa alaska and st delta cards. blogs are all falling over each other to publish the details, there will be a flurry of sign ups a flurry of purchases and before you know it the other game gets killed by this one
Old Oct 17, 2013, 8:38 am

AN: Can't use pre-paid cards
Old Oct 17, 2013, 10:03 am

I missed the info somehow, thanks.

B of A AS card should work.

Originally Posted by healthnut

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.