Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Loaded BB got email that Serve POS was successful

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2013, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

Loaded my BB at WMT few times in the past couple of weeks, but I just noticed, that the last few reload confirmations had the subject line: "Your ServeŽ POS Reload was Successful." Before last week it always said: "Your bluebird POS Reload was Successful."

I'm probably way behind on this, but I did quick search and didn't see any other threads about it.

Does it mean anything?
Old Aug 3, 2013, 8:02 pm

Programs: WN A-List, AA, UA
Same thing happened to me the last few weeks. I believe this is just the way walmart is coding it. Doesn't really matter much to me as long as it shows up in my BB account and successfully completes a bill pay
Old Aug 3, 2013, 10:05 pm

Same here. Happened multiple times last week.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 1:52 am

The message you get when you load it on their site is different than when you use WMT.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 1:34 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Platinum, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by GertieGo
Loaded my BB at WMT few times in the past couple of weeks, but I just noticed, that the last few reload confirmations had the subject line: "Your ServeŽ POS Reload was Successful." Before last week it always said: "Your bluebird POS Reload was Successful."

I'm probably way behind on this, but I did quick search and didn't see any other threads about it.

Does it mean anything?
Doesn't mean a thing. I get the serve email sometimes but the receipts always show BB. Can't hurt to check online or via an app to ensure your money's there if you're worried.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.