Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Any way to locate Walmarts with BlueBird kiosks?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any way to locate Walmarts with BlueBird kiosks?

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2013, 6:31 am

Originally Posted by gloreglabert
MoneyPass ATM locator

Enter 'walmart' in the ATM location field, then enter your zip. It will give you a list of Walmarts with the Moneycenter Express machines.
Also wanted to give you a big 'thank you'! I was looking for info on this last week as I'm just getting into the prepaid visa/bb spend.
Old May 7, 2013, 7:18 am

Programs: US, SW, PC
Originally Posted by Montacute
Now if we could just find an online locator to tell us which wm kiosks are out of order!
I have 4 wm close by. 2 in either direction. I have never found 1 kiosk that was working.
Old May 7, 2013, 11:19 pm

Programs: Work in progress.
Unbelievable. I hope they role out more of these.
The closest one to me is 45 miles away.
Old May 8, 2013, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by missbeana
I have 4 wm close by. 2 in either direction. I have never found 1 kiosk that was working.
Ha! I thought I was unlucky finding 3 out of 4 machines I tried not working!
Old May 30, 2013, 9:25 am

Question... The one we are looking for is the one with the MONEYPASS logo on it right?
And not just any Walmart ATM?

If so, for some strange reason there seems to be only ONE in all of Metro Atlanta (the WM closest to the Airport) and that CANT BE RIGHT...

Last edited by KYBOSH; May 30, 2013 at 9:33 am
Old Jul 3, 2013, 4:36 pm

Another thanks here. I was wasting so much time driving to Walmarts just to find out none of them have the ATM except 1 store. And Denver is a HUGE city!

Now we just need to find a way to do a single $1,000 load with several split tenders since I've still got a stack of OM $100 Visa GCs. Otherwise it takes me 10-15mins with 10 transactions.
Old Jul 4, 2013, 1:34 pm

Thanks OP.
This method identified Walmart Supercenter in Tewksbury MA with a kiosk. However, there was none when I stopped by last weekend. I reloaded my GB with 2 $500 visa gift cards at a regular register. Then I went to the moneycenter to request to reload my GB with multiple $100 visa cards and a manager said that I could not use them because they were gift cards instead of debit cards. I didn't feel like to waste time for further "discussion" and she said there is no kiosk in the store. I thanked her and leave. Soon she came after me and turned off the light above every single register I stopped by. In fact I didn't try to reload after stopping by the moneycenter but bought something really cheap and took cashback of $100 from GB.

May I ask if anyone knows a walmart store with kiosk in greater Boston area? PM welcome. Thanks!
Old Sep 5, 2013, 8:11 am

Walmart Kiosk locations

Seems like most walmarts I go into do NOT have the kiosks. Is there a way to locate where the kiosks are? If not, maybe we could start a wiki that shows where to find the kiosks?

If there is interest in this, I could start with what I have located in south florida.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 8:17 am

Programs: US Airways Gold, Marriott Platinum, SW A List
Did you check the bluebird thread, because it is in there at least 5 times.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 8:20 am

Programs: US Airways Gold, Marriott Platinum, SW A List
http://www.moneypass.com/atm-locator.aspx
Old Sep 5, 2013, 8:30 am

awesome thanks!
Old Sep 5, 2013, 8:39 am

Now if they would only make a "functioning" money pass kiosk locator...
Old Sep 5, 2013, 9:56 am

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Diamond
Now that would be an awesome idea with real time updates. As soon as one came back online there would be a line of us waiting to use it.

Originally Posted by JWEMTX
Old Sep 5, 2013, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by JWEMTX
There are two Walmarts in my area with kiosks. The one in the ghetto? Always broken. The one in the nice part of town? Always working (knock on wood). Makes my choice very easy.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by SexyTurtle
There are two Walmarts in my area with kiosks. The one in the ghetto? Always broken. The one in the nice part of town? Always working (knock on wood). Makes my choice very easy.
I'd say that is the case in my area as well, except that the one in the nicer neighborhood doesn't have a kiosk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.