Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 15, 2014, 9:20 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Steve Oh
What we know so far, that we are happy to share, and won't get the hump when other people ask us or other people get the hump cos we know something they don't.

3V / Pay.com cards are no more

That is all.
Print Wikipost

Manufactured Spend UK

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2023, 12:23 pm

I think this thread has gone cold If anyone can give me some pointers or invite to a private MS discord/telegram I would be eternally grateful. DM me please.
Old Dec 11, 2023, 3:28 am

Programs: .
Telegram group is up - send me your user name and I'll add you.
Old Dec 11, 2023, 3:56 am

Originally Posted by UK_BA_Traveller
Telegram group is up - send me your user name and I'll add you.
Thanks. I’ve PMed you.
Old Dec 11, 2023, 4:45 am

Programs: .
Link to Telegram group: https://t.me/+ae9QwOZak-xlMjBk

Please post a MS way upon joining.

Thanks.
Old Dec 16, 2023, 12:05 pm

Programs: Nandos Chillis
Originally Posted by ghaffer
I think this thread has gone cold If anyone can give me some pointers or invite to a private MS discord/telegram I would be eternally grateful. DM me please.
I'd be surprised if a lot of routes are shared these days, publicly or otherwise. The points game has largely been killed by the credit card issuers, most of which have imposed earning caps or added restrictions to the types of transactions that earn rewards. The crypto card lot eventually wised up, also adding restrictions then very low caps on rewards. Preloaded Visa/MCs don't seem to be a thing anymore. Even the retailer rewards have been curtailed. In my opinion, the rot set in when the interchange fee cap came in which saw the good cards picked off one by one over the last few years. The process was hastened by Curve who made it a bit too easy for larger numbers of people to MS and this poked the sleeping bear that was the rewards credit card issuers.

The only viable routes seem to be the ones that never appeared on here or anywhere in public explicitly which don't involve financial merchants and these are few and far between.

For me at least, the game has completely changed and no longer involves any of the type of routes that appeared here.
craigthemif and ankomonkey like this.
Old Dec 18, 2023, 1:10 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by TheUrbanite
I'd be surprised if a lot of routes are shared these days, publicly or otherwise. The points game has largely been killed by the credit card issuers, most of which have imposed earning caps or added restrictions to the types of transactions that earn rewards. The crypto card lot eventually wised up, also adding restrictions then very low caps on rewards. Preloaded Visa/MCs don't seem to be a thing anymore. Even the retailer rewards have been curtailed. In my opinion, the rot set in when the interchange fee cap came in which saw the good cards picked off one by one over the last few years. The process was hastened by Curve who made it a bit too easy for larger numbers of people to MS and this poked the sleeping bear that was the rewards credit card issuers.

The only viable routes seem to be the ones that never appeared on here or anywhere in public explicitly which don't involve financial merchants and these are few and far between.

For me at least, the game has completely changed and no longer involves any of the type of routes that appeared here.
Great post. I really used to enjoy the challenge of MS and considered it a hobby the way others go fishing or collect things. I pretty much gave up a few years ago after the credit card providers tightened up due to more mainstream exposure and the increased numbers of people getting involved. Good luck to those who can still find and maintain methods.
Old Mar 16, 2024, 7:43 am

Programs: Nandos Chillis
Sad news - DiPocket is closing down accounts in 2 months time.

DiPocket has been the most consistent MS route for years in my view and still works for free credit card topup and transfer out. It's not significant because of the volume you could run through it, but because I imagine only people who are half serious about researching MS routes would have heard of it in the UK!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.