Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

Elite Points: do all fare classes qualify?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2024, 4:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan

I'm a bit confused regarding Enrich and Elite points. If the booking class earn rate of the OW partner airlines is zero (e.g. N on AA), does that flight still acrrue Elite Points?

As an example, would an N class flight from LAX-LAS earn any Elite Points, even if it earns zero Enrich Points?
Old Jan 11, 2024, 6:39 am

Oops, nm, misunderstood the question.

Last edited by crackjack; Jan 11, 2024 at 7:16 am
Old Jan 11, 2024, 7:11 am

Originally Posted by Frayed_Yak
I'm a bit confused regarding Enrich and Elite points. If the booking class earn rate of the OW partner airlines is zero (e.g. N on AA), does that flight still acrrue Elite Points?

As an example, would an N class flight from LAX-LAS earn any Elite Points, even if it earns zero Enrich Points?
Flights that award 0 Enrich Points also award 0 Elite Points.

For some OneWorld partners (my experience is with Qantas) that means you get no Elite Points on most economy fares.

You may find terms and conditions where something different is implied or could be reasonably interpreted but I’ve tried and failed to have this argument with Enrich.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.