Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

Issues Buying MH Ticket with Qantas Segments from North America?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2023, 10:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat

MH has some amazing Business Class fares from India to Western Australia via SYD/MEL/ADL and connecting Qantas flights across Australia. I have a couple of questions. First, is purchasing tickets online from MH advisable with a North American point of sale, or better to go through a travel agent? Second, the connecting Qantas flights appear to be QF-marketed rather than codeshares. Is there likely to be an issue getting mileage credit in American Advantage, given that the tickets are presumably on MH stock?

Thanks...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.