Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

Will MH potentially put me on an earlier flight at check in?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2022, 8:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR PC Platinum, TK M&S elite, UA silver, ITA Voltaire Executive (lol), Marriott Bonvoy Platinum

Hey all,

So I’m flying CGK-KUL-NRT-JFK in a bit on an AA issued ticket with the CGK-KUL-NRT segments on MH. The CGK-KUL segment is scheduled to depart at 18:25 (MH722) but there’s an earlier CGK-KUL flight at 15:45 (MH720). I’m arriving on a seperate ticket in CGK at 11:55. If my XXX-CGK flight arrives on time/early and everything goes well in connections, and I’m able to get to the MH CGK check in desk early enough for MH720, would the check in agents be able to push me to MH720 or am I stuck on MH722 no matter what? I’d much rather spend a longish layover at KUL and the platinum lounge than CGK. FWIW in flying in J. Also, if they can’t get me on the earlier flight, would they check me in at CGK early so I don’t have to spend 6ish hours landside? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old Dec 26, 2022, 1:14 am

Programs: Life
No....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.