Wiki Posts
Search

MH Regional Business Class - Champagne

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2022, 6:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQ KF Gold, HH Diamond
MH Regional Business Class - Champagne

Does anybody know the current champagne that MH is serving in Business Class regional services?

Thinking of booking MH124 from PER to KUL in Business. Not that exciting as it's a 737 - but was wondering if a decent drop of bubbles will be served.
Old Oct 3, 2022, 2:31 am

Programs: BAEC GOLD
They had duval leroy on my flight to Manila. Same pour as in the lounge. But it wasn't chilled.
Old Oct 3, 2022, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by db07mufan
They had duval leroy on my flight to Manila. Same pour as in the lounge. But it wasn't chilled.
This seems to be down to poor training of crew, and not uncommon. I have on occasional occasion sent back the champagne and asked for it to be chilled...
Old Oct 3, 2022, 9:04 pm

Programs: BAEC GOLD
Originally Posted by carrotjuice
This seems to be down to poor training of crew, and not uncommon. I have on occasional occasion sent back the champagne and asked for it to be chilled...
On that same flight when the crew came and took drink orders I asked for champagne but was told there wasn’t any.

But I saw the bottle on the cart when they serve the meals but I couldn’t be bothered as it wasn’t chilled.

Another very lackluster flight on MH
Old Nov 13, 2022, 6:14 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
I have not flown MH since before the Great Plague, but have flights coming up this week - I am fairly sure I know the answer, but do they still have this silly no-alcohol concept on flights under three hours?
Old Nov 15, 2022, 9:08 am

Programs: Frantic Hilton/Marriott runs
Originally Posted by SKT-DK
I have not flown MH since before the Great Plague, but have flights coming up this week - I am fairly sure I know the answer, but do they still have this silly no-alcohol concept on flights under three hours?
It is a hit or miss. No booze on my last KUL-HAN trip even if the flight time was 3h30. A friend reported there was champagne on KUL-DPS though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.