Wiki Posts
Search

MHExplorer - student discounted fare

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2018, 8:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX Macro polo Silver, AA platinum
MHExplorer - student discounted fare

Recently, In Malaysia & Australia and UK version of MH website there is a MHExplorer student programme for student 18-26 years old. According to the website, you have to register with your enrich account and uploade your student id card. It also says you will get up to 20% discount all year around.
I just registered and get provided by MH. And indeed, the price is lower than the normal price, but seems like you are not allowed to change your frequent flyer programme as the only choice is enrich with your registered number attached.
Anyone tried to book under MHEXPLORER may also discuss anything here please. especially whether you can change the ffp as It will be wonderful if i could credit the points into cx. :X

https://www.malaysiaairlines.com/stu...orer-home.html
Old Oct 5, 2018, 11:28 am

Programs: AA EXP, GA Gold, CX Green
I too am curious about this program! It seems that it’s like regular enrich but with better perks(the 1 date flight change and better fares).
Old Feb 13, 2019, 10:22 am

It's too expensive
Old Feb 14, 2019, 7:57 pm

Programs: Elite Diamond Purple Dot Gold Silver Titanium for life
You cannot change it to CX.

Part of the program is to get more Enrich members.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.