Search

Sending a compliment

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2017, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hyatt Gold
Sending a compliment

Hi,

I did check the 'contact us' on MH's website (the form isn't really the way I want to do this) and an advanced search here with no joy, but does anyone know an email address for MH where I can identify exceptional service?

It's been a long time since I flew with Malaysian and I found their LHR-KUL-SYD and back to be rather good (apart from the dead lounge), and I'd like to single out a couple of their CC for attention.

I am grateful for any ideas
20R
Old Nov 30, 2017, 12:06 am

Programs: Elite Diamond Purple Dot Gold Silver Titanium for life
Head of Customer Engagement might be a good place to send the compliment, or if you're an Enrich member then go through that channel.

If you need help locating a specific person, shoot me a PM and I will assist.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 10:42 am
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Use social media- MH gets enuf brickbats as it is, would be a welcome change on their "wall".
Old Nov 30, 2017, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hyatt Gold
My thanks to you both. I am reluctant to use social media as I am naming names.

I'm BAEC based in London so digging out those email addresses proved elusive. I'm on MH BKK-KUL-TPE and back next week - we'll see if i was being spoiled on LH. Thus far, I'm a fan.

I did notice back in .au that people thought that MH was some sort of budget operation. Perhaps they're not QR or EK, but I'd be delighted to do that trip with them again.

20R
d00t likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 9:36 pm

I have done this before as I had been served by a couple of outstanding MH FA's (which I thought were one of the best in my year's of flying and with many airlines). I only wish other staff were half this good. So they deserve to be named especially if complimented.

Go to MH website
Click > Help (top right)
Displayed is FAQ page. (below FAQ in the middle you will find submit feedback button)
Click > Submit Feedback
You will see Contact Us page. There are 2 tabs (Product&Services the default tab & the other is Reservation&Internet Booking)
Here you can fill in the details of your flight, etc...
Under the
Type field, there is a drop down selection field. one of which is "Compliments"
Area field, drop down select "in-flight"
Catrgory, drop down select "Cabin Crew"
Issue detail, drop down select "Attitude, etc..."

You should receive an automated acknowledgement.
Hopefully days later, you will also receive another reply from Customer Care Supervisor/Manager from their non-generic email address.
Here you may wish to reply further. The first part presumably helps their Quality Assurance and also direct your email to the right department.

Last edited by poopbunny; Nov 30, 2017 at 9:50 pm
Old Dec 1, 2017, 7:51 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by poopbunny
I have done this before as I had been served by a couple of outstanding MH FA's (which I thought were one of the best in my year's of flying and with many airlines). I only wish other staff were half this good. So they deserve to be named especially if complimented.
I second this. I've been served by several exceptional MH crews, and they were absolutely lovely, in their interactions and just overall attitude, and yet I've also had experienced flights with crews who are downright indifferent or even do not seem to care. Such a pity.
Old Dec 4, 2017, 11:42 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
Compliments are almost always acknowledged by Customer Service. AFAIK they do reach the crew and are greatly appreciated, which is why I make it a point to write one whenever I think it’s deserved

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.