Wiki Posts
Search

MH iPhone App

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2016, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards
Question MH iPhone App

Is there any way to add a flight to the MH iPhone app that was booked through EK so that I can use the app to check in?

It doesn't recognize the EK booking ref. and asks me for more info but once I enter the flight number it just tells me to try again!
Old Oct 3, 2016, 3:33 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, TK Elite+
I don't know what reservation system EK uses but MH PNR only has 5 alphanumeric (instead of the usual 6) characters. Entering EK code won't pull up your MH reservation.
Old Oct 3, 2016, 5:46 pm

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
I booked on MH website, however, I can't use my 5 alphanumeric characters to retrieve my booking, is it normal?
Old Oct 4, 2016, 3:03 am

Programs: MH-Plat OWE, HH-Diamond, SPG-Plat, MR-Plat, IHG-PlatAmb
Originally Posted by Neiltoo
Is there any way to add a flight to the MH iPhone app that was booked through EK so that I can use the app to check in?

It doesn't recognize the EK booking ref. and asks me for more info but once I enter the flight number it just tells me to try again!
Best to call EK and ask for a MH-specific 5-digit/alphabet PNR. I believe EK uses MARS as opposed to Armadeus/Sabre so the usual checkmytrip or virtuallythere methods might not work in retrieving the MH PNR.

Originally Posted by Ausriver
I booked on MH website, however, I can't use my 5 alphanumeric characters to retrieve my booking, is it normal?
If you tried to retrieve your booking via MMB on the MH website, yes, it is normal to not be able to retrieve the booking. If you're unable to retrieve the booking on the MH mobile app or http://flymas.mobi, then that's not usually normal; I'd then suggest calling MH up should the second method not work for yourself.

Hope that helps!
Old Oct 4, 2016, 10:03 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by Ausriver
Originally Posted by asheby
Best to call EK and ask for a MH-specific 5-digit/alphabet PNR. I believe EK uses MARS as opposed to Armadeus/Sabre so the usual checkmytrip or virtuallythere methods might not work in retrieving the MH PNR.

If you tried to retrieve your booking via MMB on the MH website, yes, it is normal to not be able to retrieve the booking. If you're unable to retrieve the booking on the MH mobile app or http://flymas.mobi, then that's not usually normal; I'd then suggest calling MH up should the second method not work for yourself.

Hope that helps!
I find that strange since tickets booked on MH website should be able to be retrieved on MMB on the MH website and the Mobile app.

Tickets booked via OTAs can only be retrieved on Mobile app but not MMB on MH website. However, if you requested to select seats via MH call center and asked them to email you the updated the itinerary, you will then be able to view the booking on MH website but still not able to do any modifications to it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.