Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

MH: OW thru check-in - separate tickets

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2014, 12:32 am
Original Poster
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with how co-operative is MH @ KUL for thru check-in from their MH flight to a BA flight?
My only experience is that @ AMS, they have a strange policy that if you are not flying in J, with a through check-in ticket, you are not allowed to short-check your bag to KUL and it has to go all the way to your final destination even though your transit is close to 24 hours.

I would like to now do the opposite, thru check my bag from them to BA. I am flying KUL-LHR with MH and continue on to Manchester with BA on separate tickets.
I guess it should be possible since both are in OW.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Old Aug 19, 2014, 12:44 am
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Have done this before with a few airlines that MH interlines with- there would not be any problems, jz carry the printed onward itinerary for the check-in staff!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.