Search

MH Schedule Change Policy

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2014, 11:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLAT
MH Schedule Change Policy

Hi

MH have made a schedule change of 3.5 hours for an upcoming flight I have with them. Am I entitled to cancel with a full refund? I can't find their schedule change policy online.

Cheers,
Paul.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 11:47 am

Not entitled to cancel. Your original ticketing conditions still applies. It's MH... You get what you pay for. And the general consensus from MH is that you should feel honoured to fly with them. You should fit your schedule around theirs.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 12:14 pm

Programs: SQ AA TK
Call MH HQ to ask.

Have been successful getting a free cancellation on a 6 hour schedule change. Get the agent to check with Supervisor if necessary.
Old Jun 16, 2014, 10:12 am
Original Poster

No joy with changing a refund on this as the schedule change is due to runway availability in BKK that evening?
Old Jun 18, 2014, 2:31 am
Suspended

Programs: UA Premier Gold
If the flight starts from the EU (e.g. LHR, CDG, FRA), then EC261/2004 would apply.
An expected delay of more than 3 hours would actually entitle to a full refund.
Old Jun 18, 2014, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

I'm routing LHR-KUL-BKK. It's the KUL-BKK flight that has been changed. Does that rule apply for connecting flights?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.