Wiki Posts
Search

$30 rate at the MO Washington DC

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2008, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1MM/Gold, Marriott Gold
$30 rate at the MO Washington DC

Anyone else see the $30 rate for some nights in early 2009 for an Executive Water View Suite at the MO in DC?

Saw it a couple weeks ago, but now, can't pull up any dates for booking in 2009 at all, for any rooms.
Old Jun 14, 2008, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

youre asking about a mistake rate that you saw a couple weeks ago?

BTW > http://flyertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=607
Old Jun 14, 2008, 6:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Why didn't you book it for every night you could find it? I sure would have, living in DC and all...
Old Jun 14, 2008, 6:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1MM/Gold, Marriott Gold
Probably about 2 weeks ago...in the middle of a move, so limited internet access in the interim. I did book a weekend, but not being in DC, it's harder for us to get to. Have actually heard mixed reviews on the hotel, but for $30/night in DC, you really can't complain too much. After all, valet parking will be more than the roomm rate...
Old Jun 19, 2008, 10:34 am

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Originally Posted by gleff
Why didn't you book it for every night you could find it? I sure would have, living in DC and all...
Yeah, I mean, that's less than my mortgage and closer to the office on top of it! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.