Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$100 a night at the Fairmont Empress

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2008, 1:22 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
$100 a night at the Fairmont Empress

Pretty good deal -- they call it the "Deal of a Century". To celebrate its 100th year, the Fairmont Empress in Victoria, BC is offering a rate of $100 in a Fairmont room for any overnight stay in 2008. Must be booked between January 20-31, and the offer is based on availability and double occupancy.

There is fine print: "Full prepayment on reservations will be processed 14 days after booking. All but one night's room and tax will be refunded if the guest cancels 45 days or more prior to arrival."

I can't imagine there are any amenities at this rate, but if you are absolutely certain of your dates visiting Victoria, British Columbia in 2008, this is a great deal.
Old Jan 21, 2008, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

$2,920/month

rooms are 250ft2 though

rates are only $175 in february, but go as high as $420 for july > september

reasonable cancellation policy ^
Old Jan 21, 2008, 1:36 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

As their is already an existing thread in the "Other Hotel Programs" Forum, I am going to close this one and ask that you follow the existing thread.
Thanks.
Obscure2k
Luxury Hotels

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.