Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

I have £250 Elegant resorts vouchers to share if you are booking a luxury holiday

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I have £250 Elegant resorts vouchers to share if you are booking a luxury holiday

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2007, 3:50 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue/IC Royal Ambassador/LeadinghotelsRegular

Hi,

I have just recieved a special offer from elegant resorts which is £250 of vouchers if i refer someone who then books a holiday with them.

Anyone who wants to book a lux ski/sun holiday, I can refer you and then give you £150 of the £250 vouchers that i will recieve when you make a booking...

I thought this might be of interest to someone? you have to book from the uk but can go anywhere in the world pretty much!

please pm me!
Old Jul 26, 2007, 5:32 am

I've had one of these too but I don't think we can use them like this. A friend of mine recommended someone they knew was going to book and got a letter saying their vouchers were ready to redeem against their next holiday!
Old Jul 26, 2007, 11:04 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

The usual rule, I've discovered, is that if a place calls itself "X," then it isn't "X."

So are any elegant resorts actually elegant? I've never heard of this group. Working down their web page, it appears they are a British wholesaler that has deals at some hotels. Their San Francisco hotels include the MO, RC (which are luxury properties), and the Fairmont, Clift, and W (which IMO aren't).

Anyhow, maybe this belongs in Coupon Connection.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.