Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anguilla

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2007, 1:42 pm

Programs: AA EP 4+ million miles, Ambassador+ Elite
Anguilla

There are plenty of villa specials at Cap Juluca just depending on time of year. Call the hotel directly. I have no idea the time of year you are discussing, but check all the hotel websites for specials and get on their mailing lists for specials. Why not rent a private villa there?
Old Jul 5, 2007, 1:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

itd be nice if they mentioned villa specials on their website. youre saying they have private residences on site as well, that are not included in resort inventory?
Old Jul 26, 2007, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LHW
Thanks for all the feedback and sorry for my delayed response.

I ended up boking Malliouhana. GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!! The spa is one of the best i've been too. For a small Caribbean property, it is extrememly well done...unique treatments, wonderful views, great staff.

The rooms are huge and are very distinct by category. The main house ocean view doubles have amazing ocean views. I stayed in one for 3 nights. I also stayed in one of their one bedroom suites, beachside. Steps to the beach, beach club and kid's area. It was over 1500 square feet and well laid out. Perfect! It's expensive, but well worth it. The $20 per night energy fee is a little tacky.

The food is also great. The chef has been there for 20+ years (unheard of these days). It's very french, but very good. The wine list is the best in the Carib.

I loved it and will return soon.

SS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.