Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

"The Club" benefits at Small Luxury Hotels--has anyone received them?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"The Club" benefits at Small Luxury Hotels--has anyone received them?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2007, 8:17 am

Programs: AA Ex Plat, AA 2 million miler,Concierge Key, BA Ex Gold, One World Emerald
Just returned from New Orleans...received an upgrade, heck, I was catapulted to a suite at the Soniat House. Enjoyed my stay, needless to say.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 4:36 am

Programs: I travel for fun these days.
I'm not afraid to resurrect a dead post...

I've stayed at a couple SLHs that feigned ignorance of the online offers I booked with, I've also stayed with a couple that went beyond expectation. For example, the Fortress, just outside outside Galle, Sri Lanka, gave us a double upgrade when their "upgrade-able" room wasn't available (amazing experience and wonderful staff). Like the properties themselves; somewhat hit and miss.

I've also stayed in NoLa at the Soniat house. Quiet, quaint, romantic... Mrs. DirtyDan loved the atmosphere and morning coffee / biscuits - given as the complimentary club breakfast.
Old May 4, 2014, 8:33 am

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
We stayed at the Ashdown park in the UK, Alittle tatty at the seams im afraid, but we did get a 1 level upgrade as per SLH, we are trying another this weekend.. i will feedback..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.