Community
Wiki Posts
Search

advice on top Hotels in Puerto Vallara Mexico

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2005, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

advice on top Hotels in Puerto Vallara Mexico

I am looking at taking family on vacation in August and need advice on which hotel is best in a city area location. I have stayed at the Fiesta Armericana and it was great but others are recommending the Westin or the Marriott.
Thanks for your help.
Old Jun 1, 2005, 5:27 pm
Aman 5+ BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: UA1K, *G & Wife of UA1K MM
I believe there is a Four Seasons not far from Puerto Vallarta. If you are looking for luxury, that would be the way to go. If you are not looking for luxury, you could try one of the other forums on flyertalk or the forums on www.fodors.com.
Old Jun 1, 2005, 7:57 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

We go to PV every year... the place to go was the Camino Real.... unfortunately it sold last year ( was renamed Dreams) and has gotten pretty medicocre reviews....the place everyone is taking about now is called the Premier Hotel and Spa.... with in walking distance of the town and Tripadvisor has review after review that are all outstanding.... we can't wait to try it.

The FS is about 30 minutes outside of town... once you are at this spectacular ( but expensive) resort.. you will never go into town....too far.
Old Jun 1, 2005, 10:55 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines MVP, Fairmont FPC Platinum, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold
I would recomend the Westin. Good pool, nice beach bar (Niki Beach). Not the FS but closer to town (10 mins).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.