Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New luxury B&B in Napa Valley -- Poetry Inn

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2005, 1:08 am
Original Poster

New luxury B&B in Napa Valley -- Poetry Inn

This placed just opened in May (they're still finishing up some construction this month so it's a little rough and discounted right now). It's off Silverado Trail, where the old Crossroads Inn was near Yountville Cross, has a new Canadian owner (a big construction company owner), the place had a major remodel and upgrade. The owner is Cliff Lede, who owns the winery by that name below the inn (awesome reds and sparkling!) When the construction is done this month, rooms will go for $550-850 (the latter for the top suite, about 1300 square feet counting the multiple balcony areas and "hammock" room). Five units, fireplaces, mini-bars, spacious.

Spectacular views from the hill looking down into the valley
Gourmet customized breakfast (we had low-carb gourmet) served in your room if you like (3 courses)
All kinds of high-tech gadgetry that worked well (plasma TVs, electric drapes, DISH music, etc.)
High-quality linens, wood, just about everything top notch, modern decor

They'll take care of any kind of spa service you like in the privacy of the premises

Pool, jacuzzi

Excellent attentive and inobtrusive service

We've already booked our next special occasion stay
Old May 24, 2005, 11:40 am

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
Sounds great! Can't wait to try it.
Old May 24, 2005, 2:24 pm
formerly vienna-resident
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by ermdjdsj
This placed just opened in May (they're still finishing up some construction this month so it's a little rough and discounted right now). It's off Silverado Trail, where the old Crossroads Inn was near Yountville Cross, has a new Canadian owner (a big construction company owner), the place had a major remodel and upgrade. The owner is Cliff Lede, who owns the winery by that name below the inn (awesome reds and sparkling!) When the construction is done this month, rooms will go for $550-850 (the latter for the top suite, about 1300 square feet counting the multiple balcony areas and "hammock" room). Five units, fireplaces, mini-bars, spacious.

Spectacular views from the hill looking down into the valley
Gourmet customized breakfast (we had low-carb gourmet) served in your room if you like (3 courses)
All kinds of high-tech gadgetry that worked well (plasma TVs, electric drapes, DISH music, etc.)
High-quality linens, wood, just about everything top notch, modern decor

They'll take care of any kind of spa service you like in the privacy of the premises

Pool, jacuzzi

Excellent attentive and inobtrusive service

We've already booked our next special occasion stay
Hi ermdjdsj,

do you happen to have any photographs of the resort that you could email me? There is absolutely nothing on their website yet, and I'd really like to know what it looks like...

adress would be [email protected]

thanks and best regards,

v-r
Old May 24, 2005, 2:58 pm

Programs: UA 1P, HH Gold
I live in the area, and have been keeping an eye on the construction all winter - it looks gorgeous. My camera is not operational, so I can't take a picture, but if I get a new one anytime soon, I'll bike over and get a few photos.
Old May 25, 2005, 1:46 pm
formerly vienna-resident
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by allisonflyer
I live in the area, and have been keeping an eye on the construction all winter - it looks gorgeous. My camera is not operational, so I can't take a picture, but if I get a new one anytime soon, I'll bike over and get a few photos.

That would really be great! Thanks, allisonflyer ("I'll bike over" - wish I could just say that )

I'd just like to see a picture or two before booking... Lets hope they update their website anytime soon, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.