Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best day spa in Hong Kong?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2005, 5:52 am
Original Poster

Best day spa in Hong Kong?

Any particular experiences at some of the hotel spas in Hong Kong?

Thanks.
Old Mar 16, 2005, 7:49 am

The I-Spa at the IC isn't bad at all. Very nice treatment rooms, all with private showers, saunas, and hot tub/jacuzzis.

I was not at all impressed with the Elemis Day Spa in Central. Non-descript facilities, not a particularly pleasant treatment room.
Old Mar 16, 2005, 10:11 am

Haven't been to many in HKG, but for me, PLATEAU at Grand Hyatt would be hard to beat. It truly is gorgeous.

www.plateau.com
Old Mar 17, 2005, 9:00 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat / LT Plat / 3MM, Delta Plat, Bonvoy LT Titanium, HH Diamond
You need to add the .hk to the end as in:
www.plateau.com.hk

What are the typical costs for a massage in Hong Kong as compared to US Report Prices?

We are going to Bali and the Ritz Carlton Spa has Massages for $42.00 US! Places in town are even less.
Old Mar 19, 2005, 10:17 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
Originally Posted by EXPLAT
We are going to Bali and the Ritz Carlton Spa has Massages for $42.00 US! Places in town are even less.
More like USD 5 for "places in town" in Bali. HKG prices are high, at least at the major spas, similar to NYC prices. But HKG also has traditional chinese treatments available, for example a chinese foot massage will cost USD 10 and be quite an experience (but they wont speak any English and it wont be very luxurious).
Old Apr 26, 2005, 2:40 pm

Programs: HH Silver, SPG Gold, PC Plat, IC Royal Ambassador, UA 1K, Founder www.SeatExpert.com , CO Platinum
During our stay at the Hong Kong Intercontinental in March, my wife had a few masages at the I-Spa, I think the prices are in the HK$750-HK$900 range for a one hour massage.

Please visit SeatExpert.com International Airline seatmaps

Originally Posted by EXPLAT
...What are the typical costs for a massage in Hong Kong as compared to US Report Prices?...
Old Apr 27, 2005, 9:08 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM
Originally Posted by Jet2K
During our stay at the Hong Kong Intercontinental in March, my wife had a few masages at the I-Spa, I think the prices are in the HK$750-HK$900 range for a one hour massage.

Please visit SeatExpert.com International Airline seatmaps
The prices look like they are a little bit less than one would find at a luxury hotel in the U.S.:

http://www.hongkong-ic.intercontinen.../pdf/ispa2.pdf

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.