Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Favorite Amenities/Special Touches

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2005, 2:41 am

Programs: UA Global Svcs 3 MM, LH Senator, BA Gold
Two instances come to mind:

At Eichhardt's Hotel in Queenstown, NZL turndown service includes a small bottle of port and a plate of cheese and dried fruit, and a fire; a wonderful touch.

At the Four Seasons London, I checked in to find a letter from the GM noting that it was my 25th stay at the hotel, which he "found to be a momentous occasion". The letter then thanked me for my previous business, and invited my wife and me to contact his office to arrange for a dinner on him - just another reason why I continue to always stay at the hotel while in London.
Old Apr 30, 2005, 4:01 am

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
Candles around the Jacuzzi on the patio of a Banyan Tree Bintan Villa. Flavoured burning sticks everywhere creating a romantic atmosphere after a phenomenal sunset.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.