Four Seasons in Punta Mita

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four Seasons in Punta Mita

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2014, 11:13 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
We were there for Thanksgiving last year and there were tons of kids at the 4S, and the adult pool could be anywhere. I like the St Regis better because of the outdoor shower and the better adults pool, but if you go at a time where there will not be children then the 4S is probably better (although the rates generally show that). I was at a wedding a couple weeks ago at Imanta, about a 15 minute drive from Punta Mita and can highly recommend it if you do not have children.
Old May 20, 2014, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by kokinos
Darn I thought maybe it's a bit nicer but "much, mcuh!" What about service? On tripadvisor folks seem to say service is still better at 4S.

By the way love your blog and been following it for a while now. I even recently bought a sony a6000 due to your NEX posts. Now I just gotta get one of those nice lenses and I will only be able to blame myself for poor shots.

FS just seemed really run down to me when we were there. I didn't see
all the details, we just walked the beach down there from the St Regis.
Again, if they did some kind of renovation, it would be better, but I have no idea.
Old May 20, 2014, 9:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
beachfront >
FS - 3 rooms, 2 pool suites, 3 4BR, 2 5BR
st regis - 7 rooms, 2 suites, 3 pool suites, 1 2BR, 1 3BR
We will most likely end up in ocean view rooms. Been talking with the hotel and they may extend a nice rate to our group if we can get a few more friends to join us.
4-5 couples
http://www.fourseasons.com/puntamita.../#group_offers
from $175 for "groups of 10 rooms or more" jun > sep
(10 rooms for less than price of 4 rooms at 3rd nt free)

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; May 21, 2014 at 1:43 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.