Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rosewood Phuket vs FS Koh Samui

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2023, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

Rosewood Phuket vs FS Koh Samui

Hello again, has anyone been to Rosewood Phuket and FS Koh Samui? Which one did you like better?
We are a young family with two kids. We are hoping to go to Thailand in mid-March 2024.
Thank you so much in advance for sharing your thoughts!
Old Sep 24, 2023, 1:54 pm

Stayed at FS Koh Samui albeit some years ago (before we had our son). Overall great stay and wouldn’t hesitate to return if I found myself in Thailand again.

Villas were nice and spacious. Plunge pool was a bit of a novelty and a little chilly but can’t see kids caring. Beach was nice and pretty much private as it would be hard to access if you’re not staying at the hotel. The service on the beach was some of the best I’ve come across on a beach vacation.

Food was decent but nothing special. We did do a private meal prepared by the head chef which was outstanding but otherwise nothing memorable.

Lots of activities to stay busy. We did Muay Thai lessons, lots of watersports, tennis, etc. We didn’t venture out much beyond the hotel (was a stay after multiple weeks exploring Thailand so just wanted to chill) so can’t comment on other things in Samui.

Overall service levels were good and attentive.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.