Toronto Luxury Hotels Recommendation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Toronto Luxury Hotels Recommendation

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2023, 11:08 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by DrivingRain
It showed as US$3803 all-in on Amex and on the confirmation email, but when I pull it up on Bonvoy it's showing CD$5,134. I realize that the USD on Amex is an estimate based on yesterday's currency rates-- but that's miles apart from where they should be. I checked again and I cant get the FHR site to quote in local currency. Hmmm...
3800USD is about 5100CAD. If you did not elect to prepay via Amex FHR then you'll pay in CAD at check out so watch out for FX rate surcharges on your Amex. While I like the location of the Ritz for the games, I think both Shangri-la and Four Seasons are better suited for a family stay. Shangri-la has suites with 2 full bathrooms (upgrade at time of booking confirmed for Shangri-la Luxury Circle) and Four Seasons suites with an additional bathroom with a shower+vanity. All 3 have good pool set ups. Only the Ritz does a club lounge.
DrivingRain likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.