Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Eiffel Tower view - upgrades at booking

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2021, 12:13 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
Eiffel Tower view - upgrades at booking

Just got an email announcing this promo, and it may be of interest to anyone who wants a dead-on view of the Eiffel Tower...

Shangri-La Paris - reopening offer
  • Upgrade to room or suite facing the Eiffel Tower through the end of 2021, guaranteed if available at booking
  • welcome amenity of a bottle of champagne
  • photo taken of the guest from a private terrace overlooking the Eiffel Tower
  • with Jr. Suite or above, arrival transfer from any Paris airport or train station
inclusive of Virtuoso or Luxury Circle amenities...
  • Daily Breakfast for two, including in-room dining at no extra cost
  • 85€ hotel credit (or 10% of average daily room rate through Luxury Circle, if higher)
  • early check-in, late check-out, based on availability

Any of the Virtuoso travel advisors posting on FlyerTalk should be happy to book this for you, or you can even use the Virtuoso booking engine to book yourself (and you get the amenities).
Old May 4, 2021, 4:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Shangri-La had always very good guaranteed Upgrades and in the current Situation it seems to be especially good. The hotel itself is fine but next time I choose something else.
FlyerEC likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.