Wiki Posts
Search

Four Seasons „Elite Services“ Programme

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2019, 4:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON, SQ QPPS, QR Gold, Sixt Diamond
Four Seasons „Elite Services“ Programme

It looks like FS have launched a new loyalty card, years after their first „By Invitation“ card. It seems to be called „Elite Services“ and offers perks such as 1600h late check out and room upgrades.

Any one have any details?
Old Nov 26, 2019, 4:36 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Would love to know more
Old Nov 26, 2019, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Looks like it is not so new after all as a 2016 press article suggests.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 8:28 am
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Originally Posted by Ziegenhorn
Looks like it is not so new after all as a 2016 press article suggests.
Indeed, the "Elite" membership has been around for a little while. Few clients are members and were invited to join via certain GMs at FS properties.
From a behind the scenes view...I have clients' Elite membership number then usually relate that to my FSPP Contacts/GMs when I make the booking for them.
Usually, a dedicated FS staff at the hotel will be assigned to look after the client and work with me to ensure all details/requests are carried through smoothly.

Can offer an extra level of care/attention and possibly better upgrade at times, but sometimes, it's also not really all that different than the normal FSPP booking/experience, in terms upgrades, other amenities...

If you have an Elite card, wonderful!!! If not, don't lose sleep over it

Last edited by BESVISOR; Nov 26, 2019 at 8:41 am
Old Nov 26, 2019, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

When you say that membership is proposed by a GM, I assume this means GM of one property. So staying a lot at one property is important, not staying a lot at a lot of properties? Just wondering about the logic.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 2:48 pm

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Yes, IME preferred partner bookings not that much different from having status the Four Seasons. The additional benefits are minimal if they exist at all.
BESVISOR likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

And what is a FSPP? Or Preferred Partner? Registered on the website?
Old Nov 26, 2019, 3:55 pm
Was sydakllon

Programs: Virtuoso, Rosewood Elite, FSPP, Bellini, Dorchester, MO Fan Club, Oetker Pearl, etc.
And what is a FSPP? Or Preferred Partner? Registered on the website?
It's Four Seasons Preferred Partner agent program. Most of us agents active on this forum are members.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 5:23 pm
formerly htang333

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
When you say that membership is proposed by a GM, I assume this means GM of one property. So staying a lot at one property is important, not staying a lot at a lot of properties? Just wondering about the logic.
Yes, GM of one property but it can certainly be from multiple as well. If you simply have a lot of spend with FS it will matter. So if you're staying at one particular FS a ton then the GM can put in a request on your behalf. If you're spending a ton with FS but across many properties then you can probably call them up directly or as with many here who uses a FSPP TA like myself and many other TAs (Travel Advisors) on this forum. The FSPP TA can also reach out on your behalf to make the request.
Old Jan 12, 2021, 8:49 am

Does anyone know if the property credit added to the membership announced today stacks with FSPP credits?
Old Jan 12, 2021, 8:58 am
formerly htang333

Originally Posted by Fc912
Does anyone know if the property credit added to the membership announced today stacks with FSPP credits?
Today's official announcement is specifically regarding the FSPP credit itself. So it's not a new credit to be stacked with FSPP. It's just an expansion of the usage of the current FSPP credit.

Basically, just saying you can use FSPP Credit for more things and FSPP Credit for higher categories of accommodations are increasing.
Old Jan 12, 2021, 9:01 am

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP,STARS, PEN Club,Bellini , Dorchester Diamond, Rosewood Elite, Rocco Knight,Prive,etc.
Originally Posted by Fc912
The Elite credit announced is combinable with the FSPP credits.

Old Jan 12, 2021, 9:26 am
formerly htang333

Just booked a client at FS and here's a look at the new FSPP Confirmation language:

PARTNER AMENITIES

Daily full breakfast for two people per bedroom, served in a hotel restaurant or through In-Room Dining
Hotel/Resort Credit* (based on room category booked):
• Guest Rooms: USD 100 credit per stay
• Suites and Specialty Suites: USD 200 credit per stay
• Private Retreats: USD 200 credit per bedroom per stay
Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in**
Complimentary standard Internet in all guest rooms and premium Internet in all suites
*Hotel/Resort Credit may be applied to select incidental charges incurred at the Hotel or Resort. Must be used in conjunction with the initial stay and will be applied at check-out. May not be applied towards the room rate, taxes, resort fees, service charges, conference fees, or any charges from outside vendors. Exclusions may apply; contact the Hotel/Resort for more details.

When a suite is reserved in connection with another guest room or suite, the cumulative credit (based on room category booked) value applies.

The Private Retreats credit applies to Villas and Residences with a minimum average rate per night (before Resort fees and taxes) of USD 1,000.
H.Lombardo likes this.
Old Jan 12, 2021, 10:13 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by BESVISOR
Just booked a client at FS and here's a look at the new FSPP Confirmation language:
PARTNER AMENITIES
This isn't what Fc912 is asking about.... my understanding is that there is extremely limited overlap between Elite Services (originally termed By Invitation) and clients who deal with FSPP advisors. This vision is that the programs don't touch each other, but if there is overlap both will be honoured
Old Jan 12, 2021, 10:18 am
formerly htang333

Originally Posted by ABG
This isn't what Fc912 is asking about.... my understanding is that there is extremely limited overlap between Elite Services (originally termed By Invitation) and clients who deal with FSPP advisors. This vision is that the programs don't touch each other, but if there is overlap both will be honoured

Ahh! Thanks for pointing it out ABG. My mistake/apologies on the confusion @Fc912

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.