Search

Four Seasons Seychelles - Upgrades & Best Villa Numbers

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2019, 1:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by EmpressRouge
How is the drive from the airport to the Four Seasons? We've driven on the left before and realize it's not too bad of an adjustment (biggest challenge was accidentally turning on the windshield wiper instead the turn-signal). However, I'm wondering how alert I need to be given road/traffic conditions and coming off an overnight flight from Europe?
Also, any recommendations for rental car companies? Should I pick up at the airport?
The drive is OK in my eyes, traffic was low during our visit. I would make sure to get a car with automatic gear as a manual gear on the left is tricky. For me only pick-up at the airport makes sense. I had Sixt as it was the only option to get full insurance. Car was old, otherwise I had no problems. As many know I´m a friend of big cars, on Seychelles something small is a good option as some streets are narrow.
EmpressRouge likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 1:36 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
We used them. They were awesome:

Stephan Hattingh

Owner Kreol Services

Cell: +2482618568 (add me on WhatsApp)

Email: [email protected]

web: www.kreolcars-seychelles.com
EmpressRouge likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.