Wiki Posts
Search

Mexico, my haven

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2023, 10:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by A4K
You might be just as shocked at Mayakoba pricing. Pretty sure it is $45++ Pad Thai at the Banyan Tree.

The only savior at Mayakoba is that a taxi to PDC is $25, where you can get fantastic $2 tacos
My impression was that I can charge at ANY of the Mayakoba restaurants, correct? So I'd at least have way more options since there's 4 hotels AND it's closer to PDC. Plus it's a matter of principle!
Old Dec 23, 2023, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by KatW
Regret to say LCQC permit only two to a suite, no matter how large the suite. I traveled with a girlfriend a couple of years ago and was unwilling to share a bed so booked her a separate room, lowest cost since she would be in my pool suite for much of the day. We both appreciated having our own sleeping digs.
@KatW
How did we not know you were there? Our stay was Dec 9-18 in Mexico Lindo. We must have crossed paths at some point!
Old Dec 23, 2023, 7:38 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Well that was a missed opportunity! I was in Marieta in Luna. I’ve booked Mexico Lindo for a week in April.

Last edited by KatW; Dec 23, 2023 at 8:05 pm
Old Jan 31, 2024, 5:52 pm

Programs: all of 'em.
Unfortunately, changes in my wife's medical treatment schedule have forced us to cancel this family's April jaunt to LCQC.
We'll have to find somewhere closer/easier to NYC than Zihua. Perhaps one of the quick flight Antilles islands or Florida.

I'll get there someday.
We really did like the Thompson, and loved the general locale. (That was first time in the region for me).
My parents loved LCQC, and i wanted to jump into some of Kat's photos.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 1:06 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Auberge is offering 35% off rates through 31 May — their coastal Mexico and Costa Rico properties.

Journey to Coastal Mexico or Lush Costa Rica and Save 35% for a Limited Time

Sprawling accommodations, breathtaking vistas, and enriching local experiences await across the coasts of Mexico and deep in Costa Rica’s Talamanca Mountains. Reignite your sense of discovery this spring and summer as you explore the very best of Latin America together.

Explore Auberge’s award-winning Latin America resorts and save 35% at Hacienda AltaGracia, Chileno Bay, Esperanza, Susurros del Corazón, and Etéreo on stays now through May 31, 2024. Bookings must be reserved by April 30, 2024.

https://aubergeresorts.com/latinamerica
Old Apr 23, 2024, 4:26 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Outstanding deal — third night free at Las Casa Que Canta — all categories. The offer states “ocean front suites” but all suites are ocean front. And all units are suites. So go for broke! April 1 thru Oct 31.

Summer is very warm.p (but I like it). October is sweet season.

From their website: Continue enjoying La Casa Que Canta with our Prolong the Dream rate. Receive a complimentary night in our Oceanfront Suites. Your daily price breakdown will show every third night as free.
3 nights minimum required

Includes:
• Every third night complimentary.
• Complimentary minibar.
• Fresh fruit daily.
• In-Suite VIP welcome amenity.
• Cleaning service twice daily.
• Early Check-In (subject to availability)
• Late Check-Out (subject to availability)
• Free Wi-Fi.
• Artistic tapestry bedspread made with fresh flowers.

Travel:

From April 01st until October 31st , 2024
https://lacasaquecanta.com/offers/prolong-the-dream/

I return for seven nights in June.

Just popping in to alert this great deal. Back to background.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.