Rosewood Puebla & St. Regis Mexico City

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rosewood Puebla & St. Regis Mexico City

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2019, 4:36 pm
Original Member

Thanks, SanDiego1K. This is a trip I am contemplating for times when coastal Mexico is uncomfortably warm. Maybe September. We'd overnight in D.F. then continue on to Puebla for five days, returning D.F. for another overnight.

You prefer Las Alcobas in the city?
Old Feb 28, 2019, 4:51 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by KatW
You prefer Las Alcobas in the city?
This was my first time to Mexico City in many years. I chose Las Alcobas because I prefer a small luxury property. Las Alcobas delivered in this way. It was in the heart of the sophisticated Polanco neighborhood with endless restaurants and shops. It was a few steps thru the lobby to the elevator and a few steps from the elevator to our room. However, our room wasn't spacious despite booking the top room category just below a suite. You've mentioned liking to eat your breakfast in your room. I wouldn't have enjoyed that at Las Alcobas. In hindsight, I should have spent one last night here and one more night at Rosewood Puebla. We could have left after our meal and sightseeing and been at the Rosewood by 8pm or so. I loved the food in Mexico City. I loved the space in our suite at the Rosewood. Both cities offered wonderful sightseeing.

Here are my comments on Las Alcobas.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 5:26 am
Original Member

Useful, thankee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.