Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rome Luxury w/Pool

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2019, 5:38 am

Originally Posted by m0hamed
I also discovered this Restaurant, Bar and Pool designed by DSquared2 https://www.ceresio7.com/pools
I have seen this pool and the photos are quite flattering as the pool itself is tiny.

While the idea is nice, the execution was just poor — maybe fashion designers should stick to really just designing fashion. I might be biased here, mainly because when I see individuals wearing the ever-same creations of these twins in a hotel or restaurant, they almost certainly behave badly.
offerendum likes this.
Old May 19, 2019, 6:26 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by scented

I have seen this pool and the photos are quite flattering as the pool itself is tiny.

While the idea is nice, the execution was just poor — maybe fashion designers should stick to really just designing fashion. I might be biased here, mainly because when I see individuals wearing the ever-same creations of these twins in a hotel or restaurant, they almost certainly behave badly.
Touchè.

I only mention because the PH doesn’t have a pool and I was looking for somewhere to spend a day. I’m not a fan of pools in restaurants. I hated the PH BKK because the pool is in direct view of the restaurant.

The WA rates for 2 in a peak season aren’t good value. One could book a room with a little bit more spend.
scented likes this.
Old May 25, 2019, 1:31 am
JBD

Originally Posted by damaxer91
Any good options w outdoor pool and within 20 min or so by foot to the Jewish Ghetto area?
I had thought the Gran Melia, mentioned in this thread, would be about a 20 minute walk. But just checked with Google Maps, and it says it's a 30 minute walk. (I guess I walk fast!)

Here's the link to Google Maps:
Old May 25, 2019, 9:12 am
formerly vienna-resident
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by m0hamed
I also discovered this Restaurant, Bar and Pool designed by DSquared2 https://www.ceresio7.com/pools
Which is in Milan though

Nice place, good food and drinks, the pool is more like a setting for the beautiful people of Milan to lounge around looking fabulous.
Old May 25, 2019, 4:34 pm
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHyatt 10+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by livefromtuscany

Which is in Milan though

Nice place, good food and drinks, the pool is more like a setting for the beautiful people of Milan to lounge around looking fabulous.
Whoops. I was looking for pools in both cities!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.