Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Farm at San Benito (Philippines)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2017, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

The Farm at San Benito (Philippines)

There are currently 4 Virtuoso properties in the Philippines. Amongst them, The Farm is the only non-chain (Aman, Peninsula, Raffles). Do any of you have thoughts on this resort?

I was there recently and found it a remarkable property. Hardware is not as fine as what you would find in the other three. However, it did not detract at all because of the bucolic/jungle appeal of the place. In fact, it felt more authentic.

Food was impressive for the type of vegan cuisine they were promoting. Spa treatments and facilities were at par with the best I've tried anywhere (e.g. Dolder Grand). Service (smile and attention to detail) was faultless. I highly recommend it for a weekend getaway.
uggboy likes this.

Last edited by TheBrownPrince; Oct 31, 2017 at 10:19 am
Old Oct 31, 2017, 8:52 pm
formerly known as deathscar

Programs: Virtuoso | Four Seasons Preferred Partner | Rosewood Elite | Hyatt Prive - and more
Haven't been personally (I should look into that - easy enough to get to!) but it reminds me a lot of something like COMO Shambhala Estate.
Old Nov 2, 2017, 12:27 pm

I have not been back since ex-Aman Michael Di Lonardo left. I agree it is a remarkable place. The Peninsula Manila have a loose relationship with them and stock some of their natural Spa products.
Old Nov 4, 2017, 5:10 pm

we is it situated actually?
Old Nov 4, 2017, 7:31 pm
formerly known as deathscar

Programs: Virtuoso | Four Seasons Preferred Partner | Rosewood Elite | Hyatt Prive - and more
Originally Posted by john yland
we is it situated actually?
It's a couple of hours drive south of Manila. Of course, this being Manila traffic it probably takes a few hours to get out of Manila in the first place.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.