Reload this Page >

Ski in/out hotels with club lounges

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ski in/out hotels with club lounges

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2016, 7:53 am

The club lounge at Bachelor Gulch is a bit out of the way if you're thinking about jumping in and out while skiing. You might want to consider either a residential suite or a condo rental next door to the Ritz Bachelor Gulch so you can handle breakfast and dinner in room at your leisure if you like. The restaurants are easy to access while skiing at Bachelor Gulch and Beaver Creek, and the increase in price for the lounge isn't worth it in my opinion. I have two young kids, and would book via a STARS/Virtuoso/FHR agent to get the breakfast, which you can have grab and go from their quick service restaurant as well. Room service pizza for the kids and the adults g to the bar at Spago. The club lounge isn't really as convenient here as it is at other Ritz Carlton's.
Old Sep 28, 2016, 8:16 am

Programs: Delta GM, Amex Reserve, Amex Plat, JP Morgan Palladium
Juiceman has a good idea. Right next door to the RC is the Timbers Bachelor Gulch. We rented a condo there a couple of years ago for a week. It has super easy access off the slopes and is actually attached to the RC via a series of tunnels if you want to dine in their restaurants. You might find it a much better value than actually staying at the RC and you will have a lot more space. Send me a PM if you want to know where to look to rent one.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 5:57 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by MrQster
I am thinking about taking my family on a ski vacation. I will go with my 4 young children and my wife. I wanted the convenience wof a ski in/out property with a club lounge. The only ones that I can come up with by searching are Ritz Lake Tahoe and Ritz Bachelor Gulch. We are leaning toward the Ritz Lake Tahoe, because we think it would be less crowded during our spring break in the middle of March. It is also less expensive during that time. Our fellow Texans will flood Colorado in the middle of March. There is also the Fairmont Whistler, but it is in Canada. It seems like the Four Seasons, St. Regis, Montage, etc.. don't offer club lounges at their locations? Any other hotels that are ski in/out with club lounges? Thanks.
I found a decent value at Park City by renting a three bedroom place at the Lodge at Mountain Village and bringing in someone (via a sort of local contact) who could do the cooking, groceries and even some hanging out with the young relatives. We were charged by the hour for the hours a day we wanted someone around doing household type chores for us. Given what we pay for ski-school, it was a relative bargain.

For what it's worth, I find skiing in the decent resorts or Europe is much less expensive than skiing in the decent resorts of the US. At least for those who aren't doing multi-resort season pass kind of things.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.