Reload this Page >

Best 6-Bedroom Villas in Phuket

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best 6-Bedroom Villas in Phuket

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2016, 11:48 am

I am a big fan of Trisara Residences, especially those built during the 2nd and 3rd phases. Many have stunning views.

Here is a 6-bedroom - http://trisara.com/resort_accommodat...ont-residence/
Old Aug 1, 2016, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by vuittonsofstyle
I am a big fan of Trisara Residences, especially those built during the 2nd and 3rd phases. Many have stunning views.

Here is a 6-bedroom - http://trisara.com/resort_accommodat...ont-residence/
Were there any particular villas you liked the most? I see that, at Trisara, you book for a specific villa.
Old Aug 2, 2016, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by Roka
Were there any particular villas you liked the most? I see that, at Trisara, you book for a specific villa.
Best thing to do is talk to Anthony Lark, the MD of Trisara, who is very good at steering you towards the right Residence. I didn't see one that I did not like, but it depands on whether you are travelling with friends, family, children, to find the most suitable.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 10:29 am
formerly known as deathscar

Programs: Virtuoso | Four Seasons Preferred Partner | Rosewood Elite | Hyatt Prive - and more
Originally Posted by ABG
I'm not sure I say it is the best as it is only a year and a bit old, but Anantara Phuket has 15 multi-bedroom residences, including a 6 and 7 bedroom. GM is EX-Amanpuri GM who was at Amanpuri for 21 years and the design was Bill Bensley

http://phuket-layan.anantara.com/residences.aspx
Yes Fred is now GM there. I haven't visited myself so can't comment (was staying next door at Trisara and didn't visit - silly me; next time), but from photos, those villas don't look too impressive either.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 10:30 am

Programs: Virtuoso | Four Seasons Preferred Partner | Rosewood Elite | Hyatt Prive - and more
Originally Posted by Roka
Thanks. This was helpful. Do you recall the villa number of the modern villa you took a video of?

I've seen some very nice villas, such as Villa Sawarin, but am concerned that the beach right out from is not very nice. Hotel access is nice, but don't want to deal with the drive. I see some have access to Como Beach Club, but that's 40 minutes away by ferry.
I can check # and let you know for that Amanpuri villa.

The private villas in Yamu are very nice, but lack the beach that Amanpuri has. Plus the design/style is most certainly very different from what you get at Amanpuri. Find Amanpuri far more peaceful and enjoyable, but that's just me.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

chinmoylad, are you familiar with yamu rentals?
like in post #11 http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luxur...l#post26993734
Old Aug 3, 2016, 10:37 am

Best thing to do is talk to Anthony Lark, the MD of Trisara, who is very good at steering you towards the right Residence. I didn't see one that I did not like, but it depands on whether you are travelling with friends, family, children, to find the most suitable.
Interesting to note!

Trisara's villas lacked something for me - I think it's the way the Amanpuri villas are built around the pool; just didn't feel that at Trisara and while there is lots of space and stunning views, I didn't quite feel the same sense of common space.

Re: Amanpuri villas - this 360 is a great insight into the villas: http://www.eyenavphuket.com/sothebysrealty/12450/
Old Aug 3, 2016, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by chinmoylad
Interesting to note!

Trisara's villas lacked something for me - I think it's the way the Amanpuri villas are built around the pool; just didn't feel that at Trisara and while there is lots of space and stunning views, I didn't quite feel the same sense of common space.

Re: Amanpuri villas - this 360 is a great insight into the villas: http://www.eyenavphuket.com/sothebysrealty/12450/
I, too, am a fan of Amanpuri Villas. However, for families with young children, they are less successful, as each suite is in a separate construct, whereas at Trisara, you do not need to go outside every time you want to move from one to another.

Many Trisara Villas have excellent communal spaces, both indoor and outdoor. Perhaps you did not see these.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 4:28 pm
Aman 10+ BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: TPPS, UA, EK ...; Marriott BONVOY , HH, GP, GC..
I, too, am a fan of Amanpuri Villas. However, for families with young children, they are less successful, as each suite is in a separate construct, whereas at Trisara, you do not need to go outside every time you want to move from one to another.

Many Trisara Villas have excellent communal spaces, both indoor and outdoor. Perhaps you did not see these.
For the Amanpuri villas , only the phase 1 & 2 are separate pavilions .
For the latest villas , they are in the same building , either on the same level or by stairs or elevator / lift on other levels .

Think recall some with interconnecting rooms for easy access to cater for families/ guests of owners with young children .
Very well thought through with owners requirements during planning stages

Really lovely interiors , beats all others including Trisara .
Old Aug 3, 2016, 4:32 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Not Phuket however if you are open to other locations in Thailand i can recommend

http://www.lordjimretreat.com/
Old Aug 4, 2016, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by FlyerEC
For the Amanpuri villas , only the phase 1 & 2 are separate pavilions .
For the latest villas , they are in the same building , either on the same level or by stairs or elevator / lift on other levels .

Think recall some with interconnecting rooms for easy access to cater for families/ guests of owners with young children .
Very well thought through with owners requirements during planning stages

Really lovely interiors , beats all others including Trisara .
I never stayed in one of the newer ones and they were all occupied last time I was there, so did not get to see one, so this is very interesting - thank you.

Just took a look at the website and there is still only a handful of Villas that do not have freestanding bedrooms - mainly the 7/8 bedroom versions.
Old Aug 4, 2016, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

at puri >
30 original villas up to 6BR
13 new villas up to 9BR

they seem to advertise being able to book many larger villas without using all the bedrooms, for lower rates
9/8BR - can book as few as 4BR
4/5/6/7BR - can book as few as 2BR
(while before - prior websites/etc - it was simply that booking 2BR etc often/always used larger villa)

also re puri, they have added a ton of Wellness options

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Sep 13, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Old Aug 5, 2016, 1:58 pm
Aman 10+ BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: TPPS, UA, EK ...; Marriott BONVOY , HH, GP, GC..
Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
at puri >
30 original villas up to 6BR
13 new villas up to 9BR

they seem to advertise being able to book many larger villas without using all the bedrooms, for lower rates
Been able to do this for some time , not sure when it began but seems awhile back . So after early visits , have noted preferred villas - layout , views , pool shape & size , etc

Not all villas are for let . But owners often have they guests staying even if they aren't onsite

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.