The Ultimate Guide to Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Ultimate Guide to Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2024, 5:10 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Hyatt Prive, Hilton Impressario, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Roswood Elite, MO Fan Club
Originally Posted by siege101
Any experience with the FS Bengaluru? I have a 3 night stay there booked in a few months but don't see much online about it other than their bar, Copitas.
I stayed there a couple of years ago. Although I didnt write a blog on it. It’s good and at FS standards but not over-the-top amazing. It obviously caters to corporate clients; that’s their primary focus in my view. If staying there I would go for the club room. If you want the base room then there are other options in the city where at a similar price point you can get much larger room
Old Mar 10, 2024, 7:52 am

Anybody have thoughts about the new FS in Rabat. We are planning a Morocco trip but did not include Rabat instead we planned Fes.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 9:00 am

Any insight into why room rates in Hawaii remain so high? I know during COVID there was huge demand as Americans flocked there rather than travel internationally. I would like to return to their Maui property or try the FS on the Big Island but I question whether it’s worth it give the rates.

Thx
Old Mar 10, 2024, 9:42 am

Originally Posted by kosy91
I stayed there a couple of years ago. Although I didnt write a blog on it. It’s good and at FS standards but not over-the-top amazing. It obviously caters to corporate clients; that’s their primary focus in my view. If staying there I would go for the club room. If you want the base room then there are other options in the city where at a similar price point you can get much larger room
Hmm, I kinda figured business travel was their forte. Thanks for the info.
Old Mar 11, 2024, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by LillianJ
Anybody have thoughts about the new FS in Rabat. We are planning a Morocco trip but did not include Rabat instead we planned Fes.
When are you planning to go?

We were supposed to be first guests, but alas... they have since rescheduled their opening various times. Current plan is to open late June or early July... but mind you upon opening the Spa and other facilities will not be operational. So I would caution you for this this summer. I guess things will look different towards Q4.
Old Mar 11, 2024, 12:41 pm

Not looking at it till next year. Just planning and did not have Rabat on our plan so trying to decide if we should add.
Thanks for the heads up
Old Mar 11, 2024, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by LillianJ
Not looking at it till next year. Just planning and did not have Rabat on our plan so trying to decide if we should add.
Thanks for the heads up
Will surely let you & this forum know, how it is!
cornwall4000 likes this.
Old Mar 11, 2024, 3:24 pm

Thanks
Old Mar 17, 2024, 8:27 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Silver, ANA MC, HH Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, Shangri-La GC, Hertz PC
Four Seasons Resort and Private Residences Okinawa

Four Seasons Resort and Private Residences Okinawa, originally scheduled to open in 2025, is now scheduled to open in 2027 due to the temporary suspension of construction and development caused by the pandemic. The resort will consist of 127 hotel rooms, 124 condominiums, and 28 villas with pools. In a press release from the developer (the same company that developed Four Seasons Kyoto) dated March 2024, basic pricing information for the condominiums and villas was released for the first time. Although the square footage of the residences for sale has not yet been released, the price for condominiums will start at US$3,500 per square foot, and for villas, US$4,000 per square foot.

As a data point, two one-bedroom units now for sale at Four Seasons Kyoto are each going for about US$5,300,000 for approximately 1,100 sqft (a little over $4,800 per square foot). I don’t know if these prices are higher or lower than the original purchase price. Given the higher cost of land and living in Kyoto, I had expected the Okinawa units to start at a lower price, so their pricing seems a little high to me.

Below are two press releases in Japanese, one with a couple of artist renderings and a map. TBH, the renderings are not that appealing, but maybe the resort will look nicer in real life.

????????????????????1,000????????????????????????? ?????????????2024?3?4?????: ???????? ??????????? (with artist renderings and map)

https://www.asiainfonet.com/2024/03/06/01-900/ (with pricing information)

(Also posted in the Japan forum)

Last edited by Nagasaki Joe; Mar 17, 2024 at 5:18 pm
Old Mar 17, 2024, 8:57 am

Programs: American CK, Marriott Ambassador Elite
FS Anguilla

Trying to get honest impressions of the FS Anguilla. We love FS properties but have seen very little in this thread for a
Anguilla. reciews rate it highly but curious about the experience this grouo has had

We are thinking about a stay this November.

Thanks
Old Mar 17, 2024, 9:56 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by flyforwork
We are thinking about a stay this November.
With or without children? are you a beach or a pool person?
Old Mar 17, 2024, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by offerendum
It's not even on the FS-homepage. I guess in August you have to look for alternatives.
Interestingly, it's now showing up on the FS website in the upcoming properties on the horizon section. But, the resort website is still not there.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 9:52 am

Programs: American CK, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by ABG
With or without children? are you a beach or a pool person?
Wife and me, grown daughter may join seperately.
more pool than beach.
More culture and food than action and adventure.

Looking for relaxing in luxury.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 11:08 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by flyforwork
Wife and me, grown daughter may join seperately.
more pool than beach.
More culture and food than action and adventure.
Looking for relaxing in luxury.
It is a good choice for a pool lover as the beach area is not the best on the island, unless you move into the stand-alone multi bedroom villas where you get a little better set up. It is a "high" rise resort for Anguilla standards so keep that in mind. You won't walk out of your room onto the sand like you do at Cap Jaluca. Salt and the sunset lounge offer good onsite meals. Anguilla is a lot about going out and dining off property. Not so much culture, but a great place do rent a boat and enjoy a day on the ocean with lunch. Lots of free night promos. Preferred partner opens up room service breakfast against standard offer
Old Mar 18, 2024, 1:25 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Amex Reserve, Amex Plat, JP Morgan Palladium
Food at the Four Seasons is very good compared to Cap Juluca or Malliouhana, but the resort itself is very large. Both of the others have more atmosphere if fewer fancy amenities.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.