Programs: UA1K, *G & Wife of UA1K MM
Peninsula Manila

The Peninsula Manila

Map| 2 Reviews | 50% Recommended

The Peninsula Manila

Corner Of Ayala And Makati Avenues Makati, PH 1226

Peninsula Manila (0 Photo)

The Peninsula Manila

By the time we got to Manila, we had picked up our son and this was his first luxury hotel experience. He was amazed by the size and opulence of the lobby and often took a long time to walk through with his head on a swivel. All the staff members greeted him very warmly and they couldn’t have been more accommodating, especially at the breakfast buffet where we were still learning his likes and dislikes and tantrum triggers. And when our son got car sick all over me (NOT a Peninsula driver btw), the hotel staff was great, literally running towards someone covered in vomit to help. And they arranged to do some last minute laundry for us since we were leaving the next morning.   

Room

We stayed in a Grand Deluxe corner room which had been recently remodeled. It was a nice room with a beautiful chocolate marble bathroom and deep soaking tub, but there wasn’t anything exceptional about it, especially as we were just coming off of our Hong Kong Peninsula stay. But the Peninsula brand continued to deliver great in room amenities….Davo products, etc.

Peninsula Manila

Would you like to write a review on the The Peninsula Manila?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Dec 22, 2015, 9:37 pm

i don't understand why it is not recommended seeing that the review seems quite positive.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.