Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jimbaran Puri Bali

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2014, 9:56 am
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
Jimbaran Puri Bali

Jimbaran Puri Bali

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Jimbaran Puri Bali

Jalan Uluwatu Jimbaran, ID 80361

Jimbaran Puri Bali (1 Photo)

Jimbaran Puri Bali

I wanted to see some less expensive options on the beach in Bali, and as my agency is a preferred partner of Orient-Express, I made plans for a site inspection of Jimbaran Puri Bali. There is a certain feeling that Orient-Express properties creates for me, and Jimbaran Puri provides that same feeling. The resort is neither as large nor as elaborate as FS Jimbaran Bay. Just 42 cottages and 22 newly constructed villas, all at sea level, some with a direct view of the beach across a lovely, shaded, green lawn. What this resort offers is simple: direct access to a great beach and a great pool — in other words, everything you really need for a very comfortable but non-pretentious beach vacation.

Jimbaran Puri is located on Jimbaran Bay, a 30 minute walk on the beach from the Four Seasons (with the InterContinental Bali in-between). The thatched roof cottages are quite understated on the outside (in fact, they look quite humble in photographs), but they are spacious and comfortable on the inside with marble floors, wooden furnishings decorated with cotton batik fabrics, and a high ceiling/thatched roof. Bathrooms have a sunken marble bath tub, dual vanities, and an outdoor shower.

Room

The 22 newly constructed 1BR and 2BR villas are large and exceedingly private, each with its own courtyard, pool and living generous space. 2BR Villas provide a detached King-bedded master suite, twin beds in the second bedroom, along with a dining area and a living room (that can accommodate additional children). Villas do not have beach views, but along with the rest of the accommodations, the walk to the beach is short and level.

Overall

With prices perhaps one-third those at the Four Seasons, Jimbaran Puri is a very reasonably priced option to consider on Jimbaran Bay. The clientele is mostly European, but I would not hesitate to recommend this resort.

Jimbaran Puri Bali

Would you like to write a review on the Jimbaran Puri Bali?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.