Wiki Posts
Search

Luxury beachfront room in August

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2013, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by katesy

Very interested to hear how you like your final choice, as we've been debating Amanyara and Carlisle Bay for some time (same concerns re: room configuration, actually at both places). Our normal go-to is the Banyan Tree Mayakoba where we know we will have enough space in the villa to spread out and enjoy ourselves - have not found anything in the Caribbean yet that works quite as well.

We've decided to cross amanyara off the list. The six month old is only just learning how to sleep so its a bit of a crap shoot to assume it will work out well for four of us in one room. Shame though...

Funny you mention BT Mayakoba. We just visited there in November (5 nights at the BT and five nights at the Rosewood next door) and the room configurations were great. Not to mention the mangroves and boat rides provided great daily entertainment for a toddler. I really liked both hotels and only slightly preferred the rosewood. Would go back to either. Only looking for something different now since we were *just* there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.