Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question about promo codes for Ritz Carlton

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2013, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Question about promo codes for Ritz Carlton

Going to be booking one room for one night at the Ritz Carlton SF later this month. When I begin the booking process on line via the Ritz website, there is a field for "Corporate, Promo or Group Code (optional):"

I'm an AAA member and belong to a bunch of different mileage programs, but don't have status on any. Are there any codes I can punch in that have any positive effect?

THANKS in advance for your combined sage wisdom.
Old Jun 16, 2013, 1:18 pm
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Just call the central res office and ask them for the AAA rate or anything else you think is open to you
Old Jun 16, 2013, 8:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP | UA Million Miler Gold (former decade-long 1K) | SPG Plat | Hyatt Plat | Avis Chairman
For AAA rates, on the website, just put "AAA" in the corporate/promo code field. No big secret there.
Old Jun 16, 2013, 8:23 pm

Book with a RC Stars TA and save all of this hassle..

The FS is the best hotel in SF in my book..

Last edited by Blackbook; Jun 16, 2013 at 8:30 pm
Old Jun 17, 2013, 12:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by Blackbook
Book with a RC Stars TA and save all of this hassle..
Thatīs right, and you get a 100 $ F&B credit. Im was at RC SF later this month. Make sure you donīt book a room under the One Bedroom category. Over all itīs really not the best RC, also be aware that rooms can be very noisy.
Old Jun 17, 2013, 6:08 pm

Programs: Marriott LTT, Hilton Dia, Hyatt Expl, Avis Pres, Hertz Pres, National EE, AA Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by rakers
Going to be booking one room for one night at the Ritz Carlton SF later this month. When I begin the booking process on line via the Ritz website, there is a field for "Corporate, Promo or Group Code (optional):"

I'm an AAA member and belong to a bunch of different mileage programs, but don't have status on any. Are there any codes I can punch in that have any positive effect?

THANKS in advance for your combined sage wisdom.
I have noticed that the corporate code is typically a 3-digit code. You can check out the Marriott thread to see some of the codes that have been identified. I suspect that 'AAA' would bring up AAA rates, if available.

The consensus on FT (which I subscribe to) is that you should only book rates that you are eligible for. While that may eliminate rates that are for employees of a given company, there are occasionally some great deals that are available if you're willing to join a particular organization. For example, AAA is an obvious one. Another one that I find deals through at times is the American Bar Association. You do not need to be a lawyer to join, and they offer some significant savings at some luxury properties.
Old Dec 23, 2013, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by offerendum
Thatīs right, and you get a 100 $ F&B credit. Im was at RC SF later this month. Make sure you donīt book a room under the One Bedroom category. Over all itīs really not the best RC, also be aware that rooms can be very noisy.

Looking at this property for our family of 4 next month... what's the issue with the 1BR suite? That would probably be best for us.

Also, I'm seeing AAA rate of $482 on the RC website. Is the travel agency you mentioned going to beat that rate?

Thanks everyone.
Old Dec 25, 2013, 4:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
SPG 5+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Originally Posted by dave_261
Looking at this property for our family of 4 next month... what's the issue with the 1BR suite? That would probably be best for us.

Also, I'm seeing AAA rate of $482 on the RC website. Is the travel agency you mentioned going to beat that rate?

Thanks everyone.
One Bedroom Suite is OK, Junior Suite etc only have tub/shower combos. I book via a Virtuoso-Agent, so rate is Best Available.
Old Dec 25, 2013, 2:42 pm
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by dave_261
As noted above the AAA would not come with the Perks. Depending on your length of stay it may be worth paying a little more to secure the breakfast, internet and F&B credit
Old Dec 26, 2013, 10:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
SPG 5+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

You find more informations about the One Bedroom Suite here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.