Wiki Posts
Search

Number of Carry-on on intra Europe flight

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2009, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Number of Carry-on on intra Europe flight

Hello,
I would like to ask you how many Carry-on baggage is allowed on intra Europe flight in C class.

I was told by lady from M&M Czech, that only one piece is allowed.
But the M&M sites says:
"In First and Business Class you may take two pieces of hand baggage on board (except for flights departing the UK). Please stow one of the pieces under the seat in front of you. Economy Class passengers are only permitted one piece of hand baggage. Please check for country-specific differences."

Thanks
Old May 4, 2009, 7:22 am

Programs: LH SEN for Life
I always travel with 2. On small planes you will have to gate check them unless reallsy small. Take out computer and get it back at the gate when you land.

UK is not back to 2 carryon's though they seem tighter than most on size. I use an American Travel Pro which is a few cm too large for European standard but get through.

Shofar

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.