Wiki Posts
Search

HON/SEN kid's club

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2009, 9:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: LX HON Circle
HON/SEN kid's club

I've had a little chat with the purserette on LH455 and she told me that there is quite an important number of very (very!) young HON and SEN, most of them based in TLV.
TLV is the only station in the world where they have a HON/SEN kid's club for those young frequent flyers. They organize common activites like cinema, theaters etc.

Have you ever heard of that?
Old Feb 18, 2009, 11:32 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
There was an article about a 4 yr old SEN in the M&M magazine some years ago with a mention of a significant number of kids who are SEN. Don't remember the exact number though.
Old Feb 18, 2009, 1:12 pm

well, if you become HON you can name a next of kin for SEN status.
Maybe in TLV they prefer their kids over their wifes

If these kids are really earning status by actually flying the miles required, what a miserable life in these young years!
Old Feb 18, 2009, 2:12 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The featured girl got her SEN by acompanying her dad in F. Most F fares are still 50% of the adult fare, so no problem getting SEN. Three round trips FRA-PVG in F and you are SEN. Same goes for TLV-FRA-JFK: 4 trips in C
Old Feb 18, 2009, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LX HON Circle
Originally Posted by oliver2002
There was an article about a 4 yr old SEN in the M&M magazine some years ago with a mention of a significant number of kids who are SEN. Don't remember the exact number though.
wasn't that roundtheworld's daughter?
Old Feb 18, 2009, 8:42 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Micro DUF is FTL at the moment and will be SEN by the end of the year. Two Australia-Europe RT in C and you are there.
Old Feb 18, 2009, 10:03 pm

Programs: No longer loyal "over-entitled" 1K
I can understand a very young SEN, but HON?
Wow...
Old Feb 19, 2009, 1:44 am

Once I was in a shuttle from the FCT to a TLV flight with a family (mother, father and child around 7 y.o.). Father says to child 'Sorry son, but today we need to slum it and go on regular plane'. They were in first class of course, but the private jet was out of action...
I have only ever seen this sort of behaviour on TLV flights...
Old Feb 19, 2009, 2:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by 2035
Once I was in a shuttle from the FCT to a TLV flight with a family (mother, father and child around 7 y.o.). Father says to child 'Sorry son, but today we need to slum it and go on regular plane'. They were in first class of course, but the private jet was out of action...
It's a tough world out there !
Old Feb 19, 2009, 4:38 am

I've seen a ~6 year old asking "mummy why can't we go business class" at check-in in Boston. C was full.
Old Feb 19, 2009, 7:46 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH, SPG
When I will be back from my trip to MEX (of course in Y =( ) I have to show this post to my manager
Old Feb 19, 2009, 7:54 am

Programs: UA1K;AAEXP;BAG
Once I was in a shuttle from the FCT...
Occurrences like that are the only reason why it is great to ride in an "executive van" instead of a limo...
Old Feb 19, 2009, 9:57 am
hch

Originally Posted by Starbucks
Occurrences like that are the only reason why it is great to ride in an "executive van" instead of a limo...
*nod* The FCT and Vans are much better than reading celebrity gossip magazines sometimes
Old Feb 19, 2009, 2:31 pm

Programs: LH and BA
Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
wasn't that roundtheworld's daughter?
No - she was 18 months when she reached SEN .. and no I wouldn't allow them to make advertisement with my daughter ...
Old Feb 19, 2009, 4:19 pm

Programs: :enrolleyes:+, :drôleyes:
Originally Posted by roundtheworld
No - she was 18 months when she reached SEN .. and no I wouldn't allow them to make advertisement with my daughter ...
That 'd be interesting given that one has to be at least 2 years old to enroll in Miles & More, wouldn't it?...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.