FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Senator Customer Services Telephone Number (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/850206-senator-customer-services-telephone-number.html)

martona Dec 29, 2009 7:01 pm

HON number isn't there though. What a relief!

AHN Dec 31, 2009 7:25 am

I'm based in one of those countries without a dedicated SEN Hotline. What is the recommendation, using the ordinary local M&M number or using one of those listed in the package? Do all of them have English speaking agents?

SuperVoid Jan 1, 2010 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by ELAL (Post 13074807)
How dare you?! who said he's really a SEN? it's top secret!

Because the operator will check my M&M number when I call. I'ts attached to the booking reference and I cannot make seat reservations without it. :cool:

supermasterphil Jan 2, 2010 6:05 am

SuperVoid, did it work for you?

When I called, they weren't capable of changing the seat reservation on the bookings before I made SEN. :td: Make a note in my PNR that I would like to sit in Exit but so far, nothing happened.

I can see the seats online being available but always get an error when I select them and get reseated automatically into the last row of Y. :mad:

alex0683de Jan 2, 2010 6:30 am

Originally Posted by AHN (Post 13085662)
I'm based in one of those countries without a dedicated SEN Hotline. What is the recommendation, using the ordinary local M&M number or using one of those listed in the package? Do all of them have English speaking agents?

In my experience, all LH agents, regardless of where they are based, speak English - some better, some worse. However, even if you get one of the less English-savvy agents, it's still easier than dealing with bmi's call centre in India or the Iberia call centre for example.

AHN Jan 2, 2010 10:01 am

Originally Posted by alex0683de (Post 13095780)
In my experience, all LH agents, regardless of where they are based, speak English - some better, some worse. However, even if you get one of the less English-savvy agents, it's still easier than dealing with bmi's call centre in India or the Iberia call centre for example.

Thanks, I'll store the German SEN hotline number on my phone, just in case I need it when traveling. In any case, it's not always that easy to understand the Swedish ladies at the Norwegian M&M line (Sweden has become to Norway what India is to the English-speaking world :D).

SuperVoid Jan 11, 2010 8:21 am

Originally Posted by supermasterphil (Post 13095716)
SuperVoid, did it work for you?

When I called, they weren't capable of changing the seat reservation on the bookings before I made SEN. :td: Make a note in my PNR that I would like to sit in Exit but so far, nothing happened.

I can see the seats online being available but always get an error when I select them and get reseated automatically into the last row of Y. :mad:

Hi Supermasterphil,

Partial success. On one flight all the exit row seats were taken :(, on another I am travelling with Mrs. SuperVoid, for whom I cannot book an exit row seat, including seats in the same row which technically are no exit row seats due to another exit row directly in front (normal pitch) :mad:.
But, technically, since I am SEN, it is possible to get these seats by calling the SEN hotline. The SEN hotline in Germany did not seem to have problems to book exit row seats for flights that were booked before I was SEN.
You might have to register these flights to your new SEN card number first?
Through the FTL hotline (before I made SEN) I was also able to get better seats, but no exit row seats (because reserved for SEN).

I would like to remark here, that I found the FTL hotline service (in Switzerland at least) to be more friendly, patient and capable than the SEN hotline. This might be the result of bad luck with the person that helped me, but it leaves me disappointed with the result of the personal investment (MR) that I made to make SEN :td:
I hope this will change for the better...

Franzsys Apr 17, 2010 9:36 am

LH Senator priority telephone line??

Anyone know an international Senator priority telephone line??
I need to change reservations and operators are everytime busy (calling from yesterday)!!
LH support :td::td::td:....

alfahund Apr 17, 2010 9:43 am

Originally Posted by Franzsys (Post 13789609)
I need to change reservations and operators are everytime busy (calling from yesterday)!!

Could you believe that they are somehow a little bit busy these days...

Lack Apr 17, 2010 9:43 am

Did you happen to live under the rock for the last 3 days? Turn on the TV or something, or just read through a couple pages here.

pjahra Apr 17, 2010 10:05 am

OMG ... no further comments

Franzsys Apr 17, 2010 10:08 am

Originally Posted by Lack (Post 13789633)
Did you happen to live under the rock for the last 3 days? Turn on the TV or something, or just read through a couple pages here.

ahahaha I HAVE THE PROBLEM!!!@:-) (I'm in Europe...)

pjahra Apr 17, 2010 10:21 am

Oh i see ... and LH has nothing else to do than taking care of YOUR problem ... of course, thats a serious matter ... they should really set their priorities ...

Rambuster Apr 17, 2010 10:21 am

Originally Posted by Franzsys (Post 13789744)
ahahaha I HAVE THE PROBLEM!!!@:-) (I'm in Europe...)

What do you expect ? Even some HONchos couldn't get through to LH for hours ... not even into the waiting line.
I know they are doing their best!

mamb0 Apr 17, 2010 11:03 am

Originally Posted by Rambuster (Post 13789795)
What do you expect ? Even some HONchos couldn't get through to LH for hours ... not even into the waiting line.
I know they are doing their best!

Nevertheless they should talk to their Service Provider. A clear overflow message is helpful and implementable quite easy. Ringing out or "not reachable" messages should not occur in a system of their size.