Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Senator Customer Services Telephone Number

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2001, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Location: Meerbusch, Germany, Amex Centurion, SPG Plat, LH FTL,, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Senator Telephone Number

Senator welcome kits mentions a "red line" to Senator Service - but no number. Nor on the Card, nor in the Web. So, which Number do I have to dial for Senator Curstomer Service? I really donīt know (and wanted to call right now, because I cant check-in in the web).
Old Sep 6, 2001, 3:13 pm

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Just switch the last to digits of the FTL hotline between 55 and 66.

[This message has been edited by peter42 (edited 09-06-2001).]
Old Sep 6, 2001, 3:14 pm

call the normal hotline and have them transfer you. They can also give you the phone number. Here in the US i always prefer calling the normal hotline as they don't keep you waiting that long, but this morning for the first time the CSR said:
"I'm sorry I will have to tranfer you over. You should always call them"!?!
Old Dec 10, 2005, 7:49 am

Programs: A3/Gold, BA/Gold + other less precious metals
SEN Line Number

Hello all

I have a request of you. Since I changed my address back to Cyprus, smart LH have started priniting on my account statement only the CY M&M number (there is no SEN line in Cyprus, clearly not enough members here), which of course is nothing special and open only during office hours.

I used to have the DE SEN Line number saved on my mobile phone, which came in handy when travelling etc. Unfortunately, I have recently lost my mobile and hence the number. Any good souls out there willing to share this number with me (incl. through PM), I'd appreciate it very much!

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 10, 2005, 8:23 am

Programs: LH SEN, QF PS, Sixt , Bahn,...
You have a PM!

The number is not secret.
Just Download the "Die Welt der Senatoren" borchure:

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...&nodeid=710672
There you will find it.

If you are not a SEN they wont help you...

Best Regards

Last edited by dia15222; Dec 10, 2005 at 8:26 am
Old Apr 16, 2006, 10:56 am

Programs: black is magic
Non-0180 SEN number?

Is there a number to reach the german SEN-Hotline using a normal area code? Calling the SEN hotline via Skype doesn't work unfortunately though this would be quite handy when travelling abroad. At the moment I always call the FTL-line but I feel like the SEN hotline is better somehow.
Old Apr 16, 2006, 2:15 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Call +49 561 9933-0 and select the first class reservation option in the voice menu. If you call them from a proper phone line the system CLIP identifies your member number if the phone number you are calling from is in your M&M profile. For FTL/SEN it skips the voice menu and the agent comes in directly, has all you details already and addresses you by your name. ^

During german working hours the service is handled from Kassel or Berlin, after hours it goes to Cape Town
Old Apr 16, 2006, 4:41 pm

Programs: LH SEN, Sixt Platinum, HHonors Gold
thank you very much, oliver2002. It works perfectly ^ ^ ^ ^
Old Apr 16, 2006, 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by CBBG
thank you very much, oliver2002. It works perfectly ^ ^ ^ ^
Hi, CBBG,
how you can give a skype "number" abroad in your miles & more
profile - so the system CLIP can identify your member number?

thanx a lot for explaining
Old Apr 16, 2006, 6:52 pm

Programs: black is magic
Thank you Oliver, much appreciated!
Old Apr 16, 2006, 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by A380-SQ
Hi, CBBG,
how you can give a skype "number" abroad in your miles & more
profile - so the system CLIP can identify your member number?

thanx a lot for explaining
Hi A380-SQ,

I must admit that I used sparvoip.de. There are also other providers, http://www.voipdiscount.com, www.voipbuster.com or similar. When you use those with your laptop, the caller ID is shown and you are recognized. I don't know if Skype shows the caller ID if you had a Skype In Number. I tried calling +49 561 9933-0 with skype and got through at least.
Old Apr 17, 2006, 5:23 am

Originally Posted by CBBG
Hi A380-SQ,
... the caller ID is shown and you are recognized. I don't know if Skype shows the caller ID if you had a Skype In Number ...
Thanks a lot, CBBG,
I'll open an account with another provider to try -
calling with Skype to my own number in Germany
CLIP shows me "unknown caller"
Old Apr 17, 2006, 6:52 am

Thumbs down No regular area code

Originally Posted by Thomas_B
Is there a number to reach the german SEN-Hotline using a normal area code? Calling the SEN hotline via Skype doesn't work unfortunately though this would be quite handy when travelling abroad. At the moment I always call the FTL-line but I feel like the SEN hotline is better somehow.
Hi, Lufthansa changed the regular area code to a service number two years ago. That's not good, because to call service numbers from cellphones is much more expensive than calls to regular area codes.

But the 'service thought' of Lufthansa slowed down in the last years. If you are not a HON, you are just a number more :-(
Old Apr 17, 2006, 7:33 am

Originally Posted by A380-SQ
Thanks a lot, CBBG,
I'll open an account with another provider to try -
calling with Skype to my own number in Germany
CLIP shows me "unknown caller"
A380-SQ, I have to warn you though; those providers I recommended ocasionally have an echo when calling; thouhg I must say that they improved a lot. You can make free trial calls up to one minute after signing in; in order to get a number you have to buy a credit of 10€. The quality is best when you use a VOIP adapter, like the AVM Fritz boxes.
Did I get it right that you have a Skype In # but you are still an unknown caller?
Old Apr 17, 2006, 8:11 am

My SkypeIn number is not dispayed when I call my german landline ISDN number, nor my german cell phone (D1). I guess Skype is not a good option for calling the SEN number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.