Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redem F-Class-Award - Possible routing??

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2007, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL
Redem F-Class-Award - Possible routing??

I am going to redeem 100.000 mls from my M+M account and wonder if this routing is okay or too many stops, etc...

Dusseldorf-Frankfurt-Dubai on LH in F

Dubai-Doha with one day stopover (or 23 hours if that helps) on QATAR

Doha-London on QATAR in F and than immediately
London-Dusseldorf on LH

Since QATAR is partner with LH I thought to give their F-Class on the A346 a try since it is supposed to be VERY nice.....

Do you think that is possible/allowed...??

Thanks up front for your help
Old Nov 7, 2007, 11:57 am

As I was told,
Since QR is only a psrtner not fully STAR. the award has to be WHOLLY on QR. You can't combine the two.

From Germany you get a free connect to DXB, ABU, KWT, and BAH with stopover in DOH,
Old Nov 7, 2007, 1:52 pm

Programs: UA1K;AAEXP;BAG
Redeeming M&M-Miles for QR flights is quite expensive if your final destination is not DOH. An award to DXB from Europe in F is 100.000 miles for Europe-DOH plus and an additional 30.000 "C" / 35.000 "F" for the remaining leg to DXB or any other destination in the region. Also QR doesnt serve DUS so getting to FRA/MUC/LHR on your own dime might be an additional drawback.

Originally Posted by elsie
From Germany you get a free connect to DXB, ABU, KWT, and BAH with stopover in DOH,
Sure about that, was told diffferent not that long ago...
Old Nov 8, 2007, 5:23 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by elsie
As I was told,
Since QR is only a psrtner not fully STAR. the award has to be WHOLLY on QR. You can't combine the two.

See this thread too: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616265
Old Nov 8, 2007, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL
T H A N K S E V E R Y B O D Y

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.