Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH 433 Meals?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2007, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA1K/3MM, AA & DL 1MM, *wood Plat, Hertz Pres.
LH 433 Meals?

We will be in FC on LH 433 from ORD later this week and I wanted to see what meals we should expect? A dinner ut of Chicago I hope and then maybe a lunch before arrival?
Old Jul 30, 2007, 12:48 pm

Programs: LH (*gold) / EK / Flying Blue / BMI (*silver)
Originally Posted by UA1kMFR
We will be in FC on LH 433 from ORD later this week and I wanted to see what meals we should expect? A dinner ut of Chicago I hope and then maybe a lunch before arrival?
You´ll be invited to a decent full dinner service and a full breakfast service before landing. If you want to sleep as much as possible you may have a lighter and faster dinner (just talk to the purser) and / or a last minute breakfast 30 minutes before landing.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 5:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
So does this flight not have a reduced style of service. AF often offers a rushed dinner on late-night departures, but I would prefer the traditional service. Just wondering if LH does their full service on this 10pm departure.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 5:43 pm

Programs: :enrolleyes:+, :drôleyes:
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
So does this flight not have a reduced style of service. AF often offers a rushed dinner on late-night departures, but I would prefer the traditional service. Just wondering if LH does their full service on this 10pm departure.
You'll be given the option of either a "reduced" service or a full one.

AF often offers a rushed dinner on late-night departures
AF is not a serious airline.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 6:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Is this option available on all flights or only on late-night flights...I would feel bad if I choose full service and my seatmate is sleeping, but oh well!
Old Jul 10, 2008, 7:23 pm

Is this option available on all flights or only on late-night flights...I would feel bad if I choose full service and my seatmate is sleeping, but oh well!
Normally, LH433 is on an A330, so you wanna snatch one of the single window seats. So you don't have to feel any guilt.

As for the night service (I think it is called "Dreamer's delight" or something) AFAIK it is offered only on "late" night flights. On my LH405 (9:15PM out of JFK) they always offer it.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 8:47 pm

Programs: LH and BA
Originally Posted by andre1970
Normally, LH433 is on an A330, so you wanna snatch one of the single window seats. So you don't have to feel any guilt. .
Actually no - unless the OP is royalty and cannot give up to talk about himself in the third person he is travelling with a companion...

So second row middle is best....
Old Jul 10, 2008, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by roundtheworld
Actually no - unless the OP is royalty and cannot give up to talk about himself in the third person he is travelling with a companion...

So second row middle is best....
Well, since SkyTeam777 is the ...new OP I was responding to, and (s)he sounds like if (s)he's traveling alone (he wrote "seatmate", not "companion" ), I think single seats are still the best (especially 2A, 2K). LH433 is on a A340, but that doesn't change anything in the above.
Old Jul 11, 2008, 6:11 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by UA1kMFR
LH does not offer First Class service on LH 433 out of ORD. The plane operated on that route is A 340-600 and It is only have business class and economy class.
Old Jul 11, 2008, 8:47 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat, IHG Plat., former LH HON (now Silver), Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by LH/LX
LH does not offer First Class service on LH 433 out of ORD. The plane operated on that route is A 340-600 and It is only have business class and economy class.
Eh? I question that very much..
Old Jul 12, 2008, 4:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LH/LX
That's funny, because when I was on LH433 a few days ago, it was an A340 with first and business class.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.