Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Questions for official LH lurker, LHrelate

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2007, 4:04 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by flysurfer
SK has no F product.
On LH, "unlimited" service is reservered to F.
And HONs, of course, in any COS.
Still, if that is the thinking, I would route on SK for the service, better food (and *price*), but then run the risk of them losing my luggage! (3 out of 4 times this summer!)
Old Sep 19, 2007, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
But do you really like the wines in C??
They do the trick ! (as all I usually want to do is sleep)
Old Sep 19, 2007, 5:58 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
There's a great new benefit for Miles & More members on the horizon...

Michelle,

M&M USA is actively collecting email addresses from members on their website... see:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=737193

what is the timeline on this promo? When can we hope on some public news? Atleast a date....

BTW, can you tell the IT guys who set up the responder function to clean up the response mail?
Old Sep 19, 2007, 11:50 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Not relevant - deleted.
Old Sep 21, 2007, 12:04 am

Programs: UA 1K MM; Bonvoy Titanium; most other FF programs...
Blocked Seats

I am flying LH457 (LAX-FRA) on October 5th in PAID C, and when I got o select seats, I see a few aisle seats still avail (in the middle aisle, which I prefer), namely 10D and 12D on the 747.

However, I feel like whenever I reserve these, when I show up at the airport I am given a different seat. I think one time I asked, and they said that 10D is reserved for a person with baby (and bassinet), while 12D is for handicap...

Is that correct???
Old Sep 24, 2007, 2:11 pm
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Programs: Official LH Real Person
Update

Hi everyone

FoxFlyer: What you were told (10D = infant w/bassinet, 12D = disabled) is true; there are these type of seats designated in nearly all longhaul a/c. Some GDS's or websites may show those seats as open but not with the conditions required to have them preassigned. If you request these seats and when you get to the a/p you get a different seat, it is likely the request was rejected and queued to your TA and they did not notify you afterward.

oliver: I need time to ask the horizon what's coming and if I can talk about it

To everyone who has asked for my help through the online feedback form, I thank you for your patience and will do my best to answer you asap. Last week I was under the weather (under the horizon?) and have lots of catch-up to play...

Thanks as always for your indulgence
Old Sep 29, 2007, 11:55 pm

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold, SPG Plat
Michelle, I have received a letter from M&M customer service in Verl/Germany. In this letter I was told that some corrections have been made to my account because a) some flights had been credited as business class while the ticket was economy and b) some flights have been removed because I didn´t travel these flights(??)

None of this is true and furthermore I can´t figure out where M&M made these corrections in my statement. Also there is no phone number to contact anybody (which is rediclious in such a case) and upon my written request to call me back and talk to me, nobody did.

I am serious: I am not willing to accept such a rude behaviour by M&M. Not as a SEN, not as a customer. If they think there is something wrong (which isn´t), they should TALK to me! You cant´t just write such a letter and then not being ableto be contacted. Please help me on this before I turn the rest of my year-end business to some other airline, which appreciates my business.

Thank you
Old Sep 30, 2007, 4:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by berlinflyer
I am serious: I am not willing to accept such a rude behaviour by M&M. Not as a SEN, not as a customer.
Wow! They really are serious with their plan reduce their number of SENs! Or HONs, because as I understand it, you were on your way to HON by next March, right?
Old Sep 30, 2007, 8:00 am

Yes, I am/was....

Last edited by berlinflyer; Oct 1, 2007 at 2:05 am
Old Oct 1, 2007, 5:30 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

[mod hat on]

moved 7 posts to the lounge forum for OT reasons. Please read my post (#27) above.

Regards Oliver2002

[mod hat off]
Old Oct 1, 2007, 11:24 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Programs: Official LH Real Person
Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend (I did, it was filled with winning football teams!)

RE: Collection of e-mail addresses for new benefit "on the horizon"

On this subject I have been able to find out no information whatsoever. Those in the know are unavailable or not talking. I wish I had some news, please don't speculate too much...

berlinflyer: I am really sorry about the way this notification to you was handled, and more so if it was incorrectly applied to your account. If you please copy this complaint into the LHrelate contact form and include your SEN number with phone number I will have someone contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Old Oct 2, 2007, 11:27 am

Thanks Michelle, you also got a PM
Old Oct 2, 2007, 11:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by berlinflyer
Thanks Michelle, you also got a PM
I reckon you are in good hands
Old Oct 2, 2007, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Michelle,

M&M USA is actively collecting email addresses from members on their website... see:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=737193

what is the timeline on this promo? When can we hope on some public news? Atleast a date....

BTW, can you tell the IT guys who set up the responder function to clean up the response mail?
Looks like the mystery is solved with the introduction of the new M&L US credit card (as speculated a couple of weeks ago already)
Old Oct 5, 2007, 2:49 pm

please help us resolve the Z fare conundrum

In the latest Z fare holiday offer LH.com and all promo material states:

Z Class fares are not upgradeable to First Class neither mileage nor certificates may be used to upgrade this fare. Passengers wishing to have the option to upgrade should purchase C or D fares as per the rules of those specific fares.
The LH upgrade terms:

Special upgrade terms of Lufthansa, Adria Airways, Air Dolomiti, Austrian Airlines Group, Croatia Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, SWISS and Condor

* Upgrades are possible for scheduled flights operated by Lufthansa (LH), Adria Airways (JP), Air Dolomiti (EN), Austrian Airlines Group (OS), Croatia Airlines (OU), LOT Polish Airlines (LO) and SWISS (LX), and for Condor (DE) flights. Not valid on LH, JP, EN, OS, OU, LO, LX and DE marketing flight numbers*
* Condor excludes no booking classes; the values in the Economy B, Y column apply.
* Upgrades are not possible in the case of especially favourable offers by LH, JP, EN, OS, OU, LO and LX. On European flights, that means the booking classes T, L, E, U (plus G and K with Adria Airways, S and W with Croatia Airlines, N with SWISS). Upgrades are possible in booking class U on European flights with SWISS. On intercontinental flights, that means the booking classes S, W (and T, L for LOT Polish Airlines and SWISS). On intercontinental flights with SWISS upgrades are not possible in booking classes T, E, W, N. Upgrades are possible in booking class L on intercontinental flights with SWISS.
* Upgrades for LH, OS, LO and LX flights can be booked by telephone as eUpgrades and also online in the case of LH, LO and OS.
* Domestic flight upgrades are possible only for connecting flights in combination with upgrades for intercontinental flights, and are already included in the miles for the intercontinental upgrade.
* For upgrades with Condor, Adria Airways or Croatia Airlines, paper certificates (valid for up to 12 months) must be issued, so the booking must be made at least seven working days in advance. Express processing is also possible up to four working days before depature upon payment of a fee.
* Further details on SWISS upgrades: www.miles-and-more.com

Could you clarify the status of upgrades on Z fares?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.